which cylinder?

s0be199

Hi!

I´m running my aerox with corsa, 4race and 21mm arreche. How much would it increase performance, if I would just replace corsa to some other cylinder? Like Stage 6 racing, manston replica, due-plus... Some else? if I take some of those, should I replace the exhaust also?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Uhmm i think it would be a big difference. A manston in example is most faster than Corsa. Anyway i think you should buy a Yasuni C20 or something like that.
And i think you can keep the 21mm

I think I leave those high-end cylinders alone. So far. It would become too expensive for me. Because I drive my scoot almost every day. And I just changed the original crank to a lektronis racing (C4 lagers). Why I took it, is that it was only brake in drived. And it costed only 40e. :) so I don´t wanna replace the crank again... yet... ;) So what would be best cylinder for that? Piston pin is 10mm.

better to change the crank indeed :)

is the Stage6 ProSport maybe an option? they got pen10 and not expensive. I got the AC version on a Beta Ark and for daily use will be ok I suppose, especially with the 4race.

DuePlus is normal pen12? (don't know..)
but reliable and good too

Originally posted by Razma
better to change the crank indeed :)

is the Stage6 ProSport maybe an option? they got pen10 and not expensive. I got the AC version on a Beta Ark and for daily use will be ok I suppose, especially with the 4race.

DuePlus is normal pen12? (don't know..)
but reliable and good too

Due+ / S6 Sport Pro aren't any faster than a corsa...

Originally posted by $aint
Due+ / S6 Sport Pro aren't any faster than a corsa...

you could try the stage6 racing with the 4race, i think it will give a nice inrease, though mayb the cilindrer is a little too high-revving for an eneryday-drive...

Mayb a gilardoni/italkit?

Do u wanna take the time every time you have 2 drive to let the engine reach its optimal operating temperature?

Btw. Don't you have nay problems with ur Amal?

I don´t think I go with Stage6 sport. Because I allready have better one (corsa)? And the Stage6 racing is with 10mm pin also. As well as due-plus. Is the Stage6 racing better then corsa? If yes, what about due-plus?

What is the dark sides off the Stage6 in everyday drive? I mean the high revs..

I don´t have so big hurry, that I wouldn´t have time to warm up my scoot ;)

Actually, yes I have problems with setting my carb setup to be good.

i dont wanna start a new Thread so i ask here...is it more HP@ STAGE6 70CC RACING then POLINI CORSA @ Neo's ac...i have a pen10...but its a Scooterattack...15000rpm+

Originally posted by Gasrullen
i dont wanna start a new Thread so i ask here...is it more HP@ STAGE6 70CC RACING then POLINI CORSA @ Neo's ac...i have a pen10...but its a Scooterattack...15000rpm+

the Stage6 Racing has approximately a 20° longert exhaust-port-opening duration, think you can imagine what that means:)

@s0be199:
If you have the time 2 warm up your scoot you can get an alu-cilinder, which of course is better:)

The Due+ is approximately as fast as the Corsa...

I think a cilinder with an exhaust port duration of 170 to 180 would be ok for everyday use, whilst still having good performance...

As far as I know the S6 Racing's exhaust port duration is around 183°, so that would still be ok;)

Like i said maybe an Gilardoni/Italkit? (Dont know how fast they are out of the box...)

Or a hebo/athena Alu (not the racing)?

If S6 racing has 20 degrees (?) longer exhaust-port-opening duration then corsa. Corsas exhaust-port-duration would be around 160. How can I know, what exhaust-port-duration times is good on witch pipe?

How much that 20 degrees is in power? hp?

What exhaust would perform best for that 180 exhaust-port-duration? Or what ever it is... :)

Back