TCR nrg-dragster

Sonic-speed

Hi

My name is Emil l, and i live in Denmark. Bought a stock on original piaggio nrg a couble of years ago. Ever since, it has been seriously modified. This time i wanted to create a serious TCR nrg-dragster. Loads of carbon, costum made fenders, fueltanks ect. is just some of the costummade specielparts on this mean machine. Right from the beginning i didn't wanted to create an show off machine with brightfully colors and so on, i like the more darker colors of the spectra, as you might notice later.

My nrg last year:

As you can se the setup at that time were some ordinary Teamspeed 7T, c21 etc. Furthermore some nice suspension, F32 and Bitubo YZN. At that time it had 21.xx, but the dyno wasn't realy truthfully.

The setup at the moment:

Cristofolini T.C.R cylinder 80 ccm optimized
Cristofolini team udstøning 80 ccm
Stage6 wingcooler R/T
Cristofolini crankshaft
Stage6 vforce 3
Keihien 28 mm
Maolssi c5
Stage6 cnc racing drive face
Malossi OR kit
Malossi mulitivario
Stage6 torque control
Maolssi torsion controller
TRD DIGITAL INNERROTOR
Stage6 dragster fliter
Std gearing

13" & 10" rims.

Got me this 10" because otherwise the sprinter would just go op lige hell (deponds of course on the high of the frontfork).

Frontfork:

My costummade frontfork. Made of an aluminium block and some hard carbonfibers.

You might now what this is. I put these (only one) on the frame so that it dont stretch, but it mostly because of the look.

The TCR-dragster

The TCR-dragster is nearly finish. Ore afterall, thats the way it looked like that whole season.

As you can se the TCR exaust is not 100% original. I have costummade it a bit, so that it look like a ordinary sprinter-exaust as we often know it.

The nrg took part in the DHS (Denmarks fastest scooter) event this year. Though it didn't had a very fast time ("only" 7.3 @ 150 m) it actually won. It won because the very fast ones actually took home before the event ended up in knock out finals. Of course this time will be a lot faster in the furthure.

This winter i have a big "to do" list. For example i want to have polished stripes on my rims. A new color maybe, and a lot of other stuff.

Best regards // Emil L //

See you @ SA weekend 2008.

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Back