[ABG] - Tcr Dragster

nickelaas

t.c.r Zip
Hello!

New projekt from AbgRacing in Sweden (www.Abgracing.com), the season is over for us this year, so we restart with a new rekord sprinter in the class of 80cc to next year. Bought the parts from a friend for a (resonabelt pris) ;D

Setup is

Tcr Cylinder
Tcr crank
Tcr pipe / going to test teamspeed, roost..
koso 30mm / keihin pwk 28mm / R/t 28mm
Malossi overrange
Stage6 pvl
vl reed
Bram/malossi inlet
polini A piston
Malossi und polini gear's
and so on...

We gonna build a dragster frame in aluminium and maybe a front fork 2... Anyway this is a start with parts from the best of the best^^, and I hope we gonna get som god results in the dyno and on the sprint lane. Keep yourself updated guy's! Think u gonna see this dragster in

Scooterweekend 09
Dhs (Denmarks strongest scooter)
Abg Race weekend (Sweden)
Gbg Meet (Sweden)
Karlstad Race Way (Sweden)

And if sprint Sweeden is prepered for a sprint serie next year, AbgRacing will be there!

Just mounted some new engineparts from tcr. But the cylinder channels was not good enough so we have to give it to Zmod later.

"But the cylinder channels was not good enough so we have to give it to Zmod later..."

... Now we have tuned the channels and soon the engine will be mounted on the zip for dyno testing..

The engine is started and the sound is very intresting. There are some carburator fix left before I can go over to the fun parts in the vario.

Hope to get it ready for the Meeting in Stockholm.. we'll see about that...

Some test on the lane!

Mounted some plastic! Ready for sprint!

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5604.jpg

IMG_5603.jpg

Some pics from a random meeting in gothenburg!

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

IMG_5645.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_5655.jpg

Started to welding my alu tank yesterday. Will start with the frame later.

IMG_5870.jpg

IMG_5871.jpg

The fuel tank is finnish. Will start with the alufork and the frame soon. Have done some progress at the Cad sketch and i wil keep u updated with it.

img5885vo2.jpg

Ups delivered some parts today, the last ones before I start with the welding again.
Pics...

The frame is ready for race in a few weeks. Have done some work since Oktober!

IMG_6230.jpg

IMG_6232.jpg

IMG_6237.jpg

IMG_6240.jpg

IMG_6242.jpg

IMG_6249.jpg

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6256.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

IMG_6332.jpg

IMG_6334.jpg

IMG_6358.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6360.jpg

IMG_6623.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

IMG_6625.jpg

Mounted my new clipon steering today and did thoose small adjustments before start. Some pictures!

IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6685.jpg

IMG_6686.jpg

Gbg Meet 09 - 6,7s

IMG_6803.jpg

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_6866.jpg

Well! some comments maybe? :)

Greeeetszzz

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Verry nice

but do you have more pictures about the frame ?

Yes I do! But the frame is to long for me. Have to build a new one with less wieght.
I dont have a front fork yet and the frame is nothing special without it. And as i said it's a new projekt, the projekt will continue after Dhs 08 next weekend.

Looking forward to see this machine @ dhs. Since it's very hard to get member of forum.moppenet.com i will ask you here. Have you maked sure that people who are not danish, can take part in the dhs race? i mean, it's not a problem to race, but if you can win anything in the competition i am not quite sure?

Best regards // Bidstrup

Looking forward to see this machine @ dhs. Since it's very hard to get member of forum.moppenet.com i will ask you here. Have you maked sure that people who are not danish, can take part in the dhs race? i mean, it's not a problem to race, but if you can win anything in the competition i am not quite sure?

Best regards // Bidstrup

Yes, thats intresting. But if I win, the 1'st place will go to the second place and i still know that i have the fastest sprinter in denmark. Isn't so intresting in the price just the qualification. But in the rules, nothing saids that i cant compete... So i dont really dont know. We were at dhs last year and we was in the scoreboard.

I mean, if i pay for the compition and do some results i think that i desurve a qualifikation. But the price can go to a danish :D

Back