Radiator

Browni on my jog i am goin to have to get a mechanical waterpump for that bike because i want to put on my mhr rotor kit. i wanted to get the CGC inter rotor with lights but they seem really really hard to get. do you know if that minarelli water will fit my bike and if so where can i get the parts. i found a aftermarket mechanical at dekker nl, i was thinkin about gettin that one. do you know of any other place to get them from. the electric pumps we use come from mercedes benz and they cost us about 160 dollars.

Originally posted by Rydah1
Browni on my jog i am goin to have to get a mechanical waterpump for that bike because i want to put on my mhr rotor kit. i wanted to get the CGC inter rotor with lights but they seem really really hard to get. do you know if that minarelli water will fit my bike and if so where can i get the parts. i found a aftermarket mechanical at dekker nl, i was thinkin about gettin that one. do you know of any other place to get them from. the electric pumps we use come from mercedes benz and they cost us about 160 dollars.

You can adapt the minarelli mechanical pump to the jog block, I read somewhere you need to elongate the pumps ahaft, but I don't know it is true or false! You can buy a TOP Performances water pump kit or the TNT pump kit. Maybee you can order it somewhere!

I saw the CGC inter rotor at scootparts.nl..

This is my TOp Performances waterpump kit (99 110810):
pic3834115.jpg

pic3834116.jpg

Browni that looks like a CGC, but i cannot tell if thats the one with the lighting kit. dekker has a complete waterpump kit for my bike and i was thinking about getting a top performance one also but i never could get a price on it.

Back