Radiator

Browni

B.A.T tuning
I'll convert my Neo's to liquid cool and I need some information! I would like to use a motorbike radiator. What motorbike's radiator can fit behind the front plastic. BUT I need an "integrated" (I don't know it's name) radiator, cause I don't want to fit expansion tank!!

Advertisement - register to remove this

The radiator of a Suzuki RG80 or Honda MBX80/NSR might be an option.
RG80 radiator:
NSRresize2.jpg

MBX/NSR radiator:
NSRresize17.jpg

Originally posted by 4x2
The radiator of a Suzuki RG80 or Honda MBX80/NSR might be an option.
RG80 radiator:
NSRresize2.jpg

MBX/NSR radiator:
NSRresize17.jpg

Wow pictures too!! Thats great 4x2!! And what do you think about the Yamaha Rd80's radiator!

The RD80 radiators size is just as the one from the RG80.

But this bike is pretty old, so it will be hard to find a good-looking radiator.....

I have been looking for a compact radiator setup for a project i am considering and noticed the malaguti f12 use's two small radiator's , does anybody know the dimension's of these radiators.

Any one know how this setup cool's with modified engine's.

looking on easyparts.nl on there online catalog's, it looks like the f12 setup , could be adapatable to very tight space's.

Originally posted by Browni
I have a very stupid question:) How can I identify the Hebo Manston II. cylinder, cause it has the same code number as Manston I??
If I am right it has grafit coated piston?! Can you share me some pic about Manston II? And tell me what is it's NiKaSil quality?

Back