My zuma project.

Here are some new pics as promised.

Axtonspics036.jpg

Axtonspics035.jpg

The rear is a bit dirty due to the lack of the rear fender.

I'll get some more once my Top-Performance tranny cover and Aerox rear fender come in.

give the guy a break, i think it's really attainable with his setup though the carb is to big. and besides he said that the 72mph is speed coming downhill and 65mph on a flat road.

btw did you do any modifications on your technigas pipe?

please make a reaction without crap and post some usefull information?

Last edited:
115 km is VERY possible. my zuma is doing 125km at the moment. a diffrent set up but 115 is definetly possible. id say his set up is good for 115 all day if he set it up 100% Nice scooter! keep up the work. i have new pictures on my project :)

give the guy a break, i think it's really attainable with his setup though the carb is to big. and besides he said that the 72mph is speed coming downhill and 65mph on a flat road.

btw did you do any modifications on your technigas pipe?

It is a Yasuni C16 with a Technigas can. I found that out from another forum.

115 km is VERY possible. my zuma is doing 125km at the moment. a diffrent set up but 115 is definetly possible. id say his set up is good for 115 all day if he set it up 100% Nice scooter! keep up the work. i have new pictures on my project :)

Thanks. I am going to run an evo this summer and see how it works.

My camera has a video feture, but has no sound, and only records for 15sec. I'll see if a friend has a good camera.

Would you recommend an Evo to me?

evolution moter? DEFINETLY. i love it. and so far it pulls very nice. i would go L/C if i had the option. i only went A/C cause i got my engine and crank for a sick deal. so if it does blow i will go L/C Evo

its not a technigas, its a yasuni with a tenigas carrot.

Exactly. I ordered a None (like a dummy), but when it came, it was in a yasuni box and had a technigas silencer with it. Look at the shape of the headder; Yasuni C16 all the way!! I did not like the green yasuni can, so it all worked out!!!

my on bws, if i every paint it, i want to go for a orange/black colour scheme

there was a typhoon on this site somewere with an orange/black colour scheme that looked really nice!

i would suggest something like that

or if feel like spending a lil cash, i saw a really cool paint on a ford fusion on the highway.
i dont know if it was a stock colour, but it was a metallic black and when the sun hit it at certain point it turn this deep purple colour. it looked really cool.

that colour with some black rims would nice

my on bws, if i every paint it, i want to go for a orange/black colour scheme

there was a typhoon on this site somewere with an orange/black colour scheme that looked really nice!

i would suggest something like that

or if feel like spending a lil cash, i saw a really cool paint on a ford fusion on the highway.
i dont know if it was a stock colour, but it was a metallic black and when the sun hit it at certain point it turn this deep purple colour. it looked really cool.

that colour with some black rims would nice

I've seen that paint before too! it is $500 a quart, and has to be professionally applied. I looked it up after I saw it.

its looks to me its other way round that is a tecnigas none pipe with yasuni can with tecnigas sticker and yasuni bracket , good work anyway, always liked the bws with minarelli dd engine in.
.nick

either way
if its a technigas or yasuni

72mph is the highest your going to get unless you change the gears
the stock gears are made for low-end acceleration and not sop much for top speed.

you could put the lc evo with the 33mm carb and i garuntee you wont get over 80mph on a flat.

unless i missed it somewhere you already got the gears. if you did, just skip over this post when read lol

Back