My zuma project.

Zumaman

2005 Aerox Zuma
Here are some pics of my zuma now. I will have more soon.
http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/Axton1/

I have the following;
Polini Corsa/R
Malossi RHQ Crank
Malossi O/R tranny
Polini speedbell and 2G
CF reeds
28mm PWK carb
Aerox cases
Bitubo shock with 2'' riser
Green ground FX lights
13''Aerox rims
Brembo brakes
Custom paint
Greenwood front
Flush mount blinkers
Avon Viperstrike tires
Technigas None

And lost more!

I have a LC Evo kit right here on my desk, but am in need of a rad and waterpump. If anyone has a rad/pump for sale, PM me!

This winter, i will have the LC evo, Roost, and 32mm carb installed!
Thanks,

Advertisement - register to remove this

Axton1

are you using a polini corsa with a 28mm carb????
What main jet are you using?? :p (10 or something like that? :D )

No really, dont use a 32mm carb thats to stupid to even think about it, use the 28 it will work fine on the evo! ;)

And you should considder using another clutch because the 2G is not that good :)

Good luck!

are you using a polini corsa with a 28mm carb????
What main jet are you using?? :p (10 or something like that? :D )

No really, dont use a 32mm carb thats to stupid to even think about it, use the 28 it will work fine on the evo! ;)

And you should considder using another clutch because the 2G is not that good :)

Good luck!

ikke let us not stop him from what he wants with his scooter, in fact lets encourage him, axton why stop at 32mm when you can go all the way & use 38mm carb, you are so good at tuning you could probably pull it off.

also why stop with an Evo LC, that is such a lame kit, go for an MHR Team 86cc or even a TCR 94cc kit, build the biggest, baddest scooter you can throw all your money at & you'll have the fastest scooter in the US.

whatever makes you happy dude just go for it & forget what everyone says.

Just being able to say that "I am running a 32mm carb on a Corsa/r" is worth it! I am sure it will give more power than a 19 or 21mm.

boy some tuners here are making 20hp with a 19mm/21mm carb on a 70cc racing cylinder, i'll bet all my money you won't even come close to that with a 33mm carb. if a 32mm carb was proven to make the same or more power than a 28mm carb then a lot of people here would have already run them.

there is such a thing as overcarburating an engine & you are one of the "bigger is better" crowd.

Back