>>> L a d y K-R-T DRAG SR <<< `99-2007

small one.. like this....

product-177720.jpg

Yeah i know you have polished your exhaust,that's no prob because i also have many polished parts like forks,waterpump....etc on my aerox.But the problem is i don't wan't to polish my roost exhaust because it will rust after some time so (steel is such an ungreatful material,compared to aluminium) i would have to polish again and i don't have the time to polish every second weekend.So i was thinking about polishing my exhaust then taking it to the galvanizer,how much did you pay for the galvanization process ?

Yeah i know you have polished your exhaust,that's no prob because i also have many polished parts like forks,waterpump....etc on my aerox.But the problem is i don't wan't to polish my roost exhaust because it will rust after some time so (steel is such an ungreatful material,compared to aluminium) i would have to polish again and i don't have the time to polish every second weekend.So i was thinking about polishing my exhaust then taking it to the galvanizer,how much did you pay for the galvanization process ?

yeah polishing without galvanization :D sure i won`t do this.
Just when you polished the exhaust... 50 for galvanization.

Back