Fabrizi_84cc_twinspark

Browni

B.A.T tuning
What do you think about the new Fabrizi cylinder kit? It's bore is 47,6 mm the storke is 47 mm (the cranksahft's conrod is 85 mm). It's 25 horsepower (this data is from Fabrizi homepage)

I found this pictures at Fabrizi site (at the Novita section), but you can find more new products with pictures.

The new cylinder kit (this is the Piaggio one):

18518318.jpg

The new Full-circle gokart-type crankshaft with 47 mm stroke and 85 mm conrod (Minarelli):

18518320.jpg

Twin-spark CDI:

18518321.jpg

Twin-spark cylinderhead:

18518319.jpg

Exhaust 2006 Minarelli:

18518322.jpg

Membran kit for Minarelli:

18518332.jpg

Advertisement - register to remove this

Looks powerful! Do you know more or less how much is it with crank and exhaust? I was planning a mhr setup, but if this kit has a nicer price than the 2fast kit i´d think about it

The Membran kit contains a V-Force membran :? but the aluminium piece on the left looks awful. Not finished nice and straight...

Browni said:
All of theri casted parts looks like that, so these parts are really good for fine tuning:)

But their cranks seems to be very good!

They give tuners something to do. +pippi+

Jasper V said:
I still think the twin-spark concept is not usefull the way Fabrizi does it.

Not useful????? You are wrong!

I thought about it what type of method they use! If both works very well in the same time, the combustion will be faster, cause the fire travels less distance and because there are two spark possibility either can ignite if other not so there is no ignition problem when the burning conditions are bad. Or the other good method if each fires later, so the remained un-burned fuel ignite!

I meant the electrical concept.
The way they do it, often there will be just one spark.
And if there are two sparks, the energie of each spark will be divided by two.

Jasper V said:
I meant the electrical concept.
The way they do it, often there will be just one spark.
And if there are two sparks, the energie of each spark will be divided by two.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood! Maybe they use very good seconder coils, and the CDI has a biger capacitor!

my friend out here has 2 of those kits on order from fabrizi. he is a polini/fabrizi/kundo dealer and he wants to test that kit against his polini evo street scooter to see which one is faster.

Good to see there's at least one developer doing some real innovation...
This will give you a real 83.6CC engine :)

They also have a 50mm diam cast iron kit, that's 77cc on a normal crank. Those idiots at Gilardoni will let you buy a crappy 43mm stroke crank for 74.6cc...

yeah but Fabrizi still make brakke exhaust pipes like they used to, as long as fabrizi kits come out with decent port timings tuners can just adjust them later in the process.

still skeptical about dual plugs an excellent designed combustion chamber will only need one centrally located plug, do they utilize this in GP bikes today?

tiba_karotsu said:
yeah but Fabrizi still make brakke exhaust pipes like they used to, as long as fabrizi kits come out with decent port timings tuners can just adjust them later in the process.

still skeptical about dual plugs an excellent designed combustion chamber will only need one centrally located plug, do they utilize this in GP bikes today?

What's your problem with their exhaust? This is for the kit!

Back