Fabrizi_84cc_twinspark

my friend has a taiwan 47mm crank in his malaguti. his cases are super thin now from the machining, but the crank is in there and thats all he cares about. he is also using something like a 54mm bore.

the kits my friend ordered is the minarelli 50cc engine, the cases are just going to be paper thin but at least the crank is going to be in there.

C4rN said:
If that exhaust is made for that kit, it will not say it wil give the most hp.

Hey why do you think it's bad! You don't know the cylinder and you don't know that exhaust? So how can you say that? You can't tell anything about a product if you see it at picture! I don't say this is a very good or very bad exhaust because I don't know it's too new!

Last edited:
Eoin70 said:
but maybe the CDI has 2 SCR's and two of the large dis-charging capacitors??
If you look closely to the picture you'll see there is only one wire between the cdi and the two spark-plug coils.

Browni said:
Oh sorry, I misunderstood! Maybe they use very good seconder coils, and the CDI has a biger capacitor!
A better coil will not change anything to the amount of energy.
With a bigger capacitor the energy is still divided by two when there are 2 sparks.

The best option is to use two SCR's and capacitors as Eoin70 mentioned before, but they don't use this concept.

Rally Speed said:
When are the new fabrizi parts at the Shop's?
my friend said that his 2 kits should be in the shop on the 15th of this month. they are already sold and they havent even been seen yet. they were sold just on word of mouth almost a month ago.

rs-power said:
does any know if this crank is available for mineral AM6 enginges?? (gearing engines)

because they have a 44mm fabrizi crank for AM6 (just like on pia and mina) and i think 47mm is easy to put into a AM6 engine (even the Simonini 46mm crank fits easy in AM6)

when i look on the site of fabrizi site

http://www.fabriziracing.com/fht/index.php

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...abriziracing.com/fht_en//annunci.php&lp=it_en

i can't fined those pics you posted :(

sorry for my fucked up english

En the english section pictures can'T work cause the altavista translation program.

Enter to the italian site, click to catalogue and than to novita!

Jasper V said:
With a bigger capacitor the energy is still divided by two when there are 2 sparks.

The best option is to use two SCR's and capacitors as Eoin70 mentioned before, but they don't use this concept.
You are correct. Voltage takes the path of least resistance. This design can not work correctly. This is old technology. This type of head was sold as a performance part for the old Peugeot 103's mopeds back in the day.

Speed

Jasper V said:

It's a shame but I don't know the electronic terms in engéish, but you are wrong about the CDI system!

The coil's construction is importanr, wire's thickness and the ?thread's? numbers! The capacity is proportional to the energy, and if you charge the capacitor with bigger potential the seconder potential will be bigger and even the secunder current too, the sparking energy will be bigger. The sparking time will be smaller cause the lower inductivity of the coil, but this is good for high reving bikes! Sure there are disadvantages of this method.

Maybe you won't understand my explanation
cause I can't word it well on engilsh!

I can understand what you mean.

Another spark coil will not change anything to the amount of energy. It will change the voltage and current levels, but the amount of energy is still the same.
A bigger capacitor can store more energy, but that energy is still divided by two when there are two sparks.

Jasper V said:
I can understand what you mean.

Another spark coil will not change anything to the amount of energy. It will change the voltage and current levels, but the amount of energy is still the same.
A bigger capacitor can store more energy, but that energy is still divided by two when there are two sparks.

Yes not the coil makes the capacitiv energy bigger but the capacitor, but if you divide a bigger value to half it is even better than a smaller value divided to half :)

beta ark bruut! said:
is there alsow a new mina version 2006 fabrizi cillinder? and is that one els like the other one?

As I wrote in my post there is a Piaggion and a Minarelli version of this cylinder!!

Back