Best tuning set for Piaggio NRG mc2

Why not put a little stiffer clutch springs in your stock spring? Would be my option. If you would like to invest money I would change the old type variator and rear pulleys for new type. OEM, Malossi, or Polini.
Maybe... I just want to make something not so expensive but with a big kickback... That really would really give me great increase in compare with stock... And that I shouldn't change in future...
I wanted to change my clutch because my stock one has not so fresh pads on it... I thought that it gives me some problems. Or not?
Ok...so for what little clutch springs do I need to change mine?

So...If var will give me really increase, I'm ready... what type of variator do you advise me? That won't force me to change something else...
1. Variator Kit Polini HI-SPEED but it's for 50cc only, right?
2. Multivar 2000 Malossi
3. Variator Polini High-Speed
4. Variator Polini Evolution SUPER SPEED 2010
5. Variator Malossi MHR 2008
6. Variator Kit Stage6 R/T Oversize

Do I need to change drive belt? What series is better (Replacement Motorforce, Race Malossi/Stage6, Mid-Race MotorForce)?

What about rear pulley? What type do you prefer? I saw only one rear pulley Malossi for 80 and 160 euro (at scooter-attack I see just front fan pulley)...Do I really need it?

No, why? Every exhaust can push oil out of the muffler! ,it only does so, when your mixture oil/gasoline is wrong ,or your pistonrings are worn out!
so NO that is not true !
Ok...thanks...I'll try to check this info... Or will buy Yasuni R and will carry about it look...wash every day)
The weights differ with every scooter/ every set-up , you need a few sets of rollers, to adjust and perfect the running of your engine
Yeah...I can buy and bring test one from our shop. What types do you advise me to test and choose from?

First you need to weigh your rollers that you are using now... than you bring back like 4/5 sorts that differ in weight , lighter rollers are likely, but you can never say exact

I decided to buy Yasuni R... There are a lot of positive feedbacks about it. I'll paint it at all.
Do they have the mechanical/sound differences between carbon / kevlar mufflers? I don't want alu because it always battered...

I decided to buy Yasuni R... There are a lot of positive feedbacks about it. I'll paint it at all.
Do they have the mechanical/sound differences between carbon / kevlar mufflers? I don't want alu because it always battered...

Good choice. Carbon and kevlar do not have sound difference.

thank you so much.
Do you mean carbon reeds or I need to change valve with reeds?
What model and brand is better?

With your setup I'd advice you to only chance the reeds of your stock valve. Just buy Malossi/Polini/Stage6. No difference.

Why not put a little stiffer clutch springs in your stock spring? Would be my option. If you would like to invest money I would change the old type variator and rear pulleys for new type. OEM, Malossi, or Polini.
Maybe... I just want to make something not so expensive but with a big kickback... That really would really give me great increase in compare with stock... And that I shouldn't change in future...
I wanted to change my clutch because my stock one has not so fresh pads on it... I thought that it gives me some problems. Or not?
Ok...so for what little clutch springs do I need to change mine?

So...If var will give me really increase, I'm ready... what type of variator do you advise me? That won't force me to change something else...
1. Variator Kit Polini HI-SPEED but it's for 50cc only, right?
2. Multivar 2000 Malossi
3. Variator Polini High-Speed
4. Variator Polini Evolution SUPER SPEED 2010
5. Variator Malossi MHR 2008
6. Variator Kit Stage6 R/T Oversize

Do I need to change drive belt? What series is better (Replacement Motorforce, Race Malossi/Stage6, Mid-Race MotorForce)?

What about rear pulley? What type do you prefer? I saw only one rear pulley Malossi for 80 and 160 euro (at scooter-attack I see just front fan pulley)...Do I really need it?

Please check your current transmission first. You can measure the rear pulley. If it is 128mm diameter you have the old transmission, if it is 134mm it's the new type. You can also measure the rollers in the variator. If they are 16x13mm it is also the old type, 19x15.5mm is the new type.

If you have the old type I would suggest to buy a Malossi or Polini Overrange kit, may I ask you where you are from? I can deliver you a secondhand set maybe?

Sparkplug I would suggest NGK BR8ES.

If your stock clutch is due for replacement, and you want to buy at Scooter Attack, I'd buy a Motoforce Evolution 107mm (Hebo copy), you can easily adjust or replace the springs in this clutch type.

Please check your current transmission first. You can measure the rear pulley. If it is 128mm diameter you have the old transmission, if it is 134mm it's the new type. You can also measure the rollers in the variator. If they are 16x13mm it is also the old type, 19x15.5mm is the new type.
ok...I'll try to check it today...
Sparkplug I would suggest NGK BR8ES.
Sorry, is there are any differences between BR8ES and BR9ES? Because I've got an advice to buy BR9ES?
If your stock clutch is due for replacement, and you want to buy at Scooter Attack, I'd buy a Motoforce Evolution 107mm (Hebo copy), you can easily adjust or replace the springs in this clutch type.
Thanks...If it's really hebo copy and good one I'll buy it...

BR9 is a bit colder (for a higher revving setup) As your setup is not so high end a BR8 is good enough imo. I also have a Hebo copy clutch in a comparable setup and it's more than fine. Just use the blue springs and set it to the lessest tension.

Last edited:
BR9 is a bit colder (for a higher revving setup) As your setup is not so high end a BR8 is good enough imo. I also have a Hebo copy clutch in a comparable setup and it's more than fine. Just use the blue springs and set it to the lest tension.
ok...thanks...
So I've sent you a private message;)

Anyway could I change my old version variator for the new one without checking? I mean are they replaceable? It should be old... I tried to unmount it yesterday, but the bolt at the became attached. I'll try to unclose it but I'm not sure...

Last edited:
Back