Zip Project , Old ScHooL...

Blitz_sr

Right picked up my zip today for a bargain price, atm its got a Viper exhaust on it and thats coming straight off lol... My plans are:

SP front panel
Renthal Bars
STR8 Stem
Stag6 70cc kit
Yasuni Z exhaust or Stage 6 pro rep
Orange or Black Respray
Polished tranny case
Fix Ingnition barrel
Fix seat lock
new Rear tyre
Get MOT

Pics of how it looks atm:

UPDATE 29/01

Bike is stripped of all panels, took the carb, manifold, Head, and cylinder. cleaned up the carb, Up jetted from 72 to 78 and added a foam filter oiled up etc. done a bit of work on stock barrel, opened transfer ports a bit and started to match the exhaust port up.

Got a new style front panel coming with indicators, and PM tuning X tech cylinder and head.

29012009233.jpg

29012009234.jpg

UPDATE 31/01/09
added my new zip front panel, going to have to buy new shape zip inner panel as theres no way im going to get the older one to fit, also removed cylinder , head, and piston, got a few things coming aswell ;)
31012009236.jpg

31012009237.jpg

UPDATE 11/02.09
Got some parts through, Leo vince TT exhaust, 20.5 mm runner 125 carb, modified reedblock with polini carbon fiber reeds, 3 Sets of Malossi rollers so i can set it up properly, green fuel line , new indicator lenses! got more shizzle coming, but ill update that at another time ;) didnt get pics of the carb and stuff, just one pic atm ;)

UPDATE 12/02/09

Started sanding the VHt paint of the exhaust, got alot done but stil got alot to go! got pictures of my carb set up, its a gilera 125 runner carb, 20.5mm, PM tuning filter and modified reed block with polini carbon reeds. also recieved my Michelin s1 tyre today, got a few panels hopefully coming tomorow. also, got some flashing RGB LEDS that im going to wire up sometime next week, but not sure on where there going. also got a polished transmission case coming with the panels ;)

546680c0.jpg

3afc3eab.jpg

0eac222e.jpg

c9f95cf6.jpg

f63c020e.jpg

5080554b.jpg

started a little on the cosmetics cut out a few stars and 'zip' in graffiti style, still needs touched up as the edges arent right. green mesh is going behind the holes and maybe some LED's ;) just the one picture:
ba7b6dda.jpg

UPDATE 15/2/09

right got my headlight through, its an enduro type one but i mainly want the bulbs and fixings from it, so i can have renthals on the bike and still have a headlight! also started to wire up some flashing RGB leds, but dont know where there going, also won a 70 kit of ebay so i have 2 but ill compare them to see whcih one looks best when i get them! only the one pic of the headlight atm.

ad4e1f6e.jpg

UPDATE 16/02/09
took the headlight apart and started to test fit my headlights, so thsi is how they look atm and took a few pics of how the bike stands now :
1bbf1488.jpg

00e2e1e8.jpg

1bfbbb45.jpg

8af21f7d.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Welcome here mate.

I m curious a bit,cuz i think i ve seen this project somewhere....like scootershack?
Are u not billy there called?
However I dont remember if you took part on this convo that time there LOL,but its nice to see that u decided to open your thread here,here you will get a lot more qualified answer and less noobish here at SF.
You will also quick realise how dead this forum is atm :S

So you are having a streetscoot project?
Is there any progress?Updates?XD
You have got to do a lot of work :) but lets see what u make out of it :)
Keep it up

Welcome here mate.

I m curious a bit,cuz i think i ve seen this project somewhere....like scootershack?
Are u not billy there called?
However I dont remember if you took part on this convo that time there LOL,but its nice to see that u decided to open your thread here,here you will get a lot more qualified answer and less noobish here at SF.
You will also quick realise how dead this forum is atm :S

So you are having a streetscoot project?
Is there any progress?Updates?XD
You have got to do a lot of work :) but lets see what u make out of it :)
Keep it up

yeh im off scooter shack and yeh im called billy, i wasnt part of that convo as i cba to get involved! :X

Yeh its street scoot, and the only updates are iv ordered a new shape zip front panel and indicators as the front on it atm looks stupid whatever way you look at it!

Im trying to get someone from germany to post to uk off ebay as i want some parts of him e.g Hebo reed block, Polini variator etc. need ideas on colour schemes aswell.

Although i know this part of the forum is extremely dead!

Does anyone have any Piggy parts that there selling cheap that will post to UK, looking for tuning parts ?

:love::W

yeh im off scooter shack and yeh im called billy, i wasnt part of that convo as i cba to get involved! :X

Yeh its street scoot, and the only updates are iv ordered a new shape zip front panel and indicators as the front on it atm looks stupid whatever way you look at it!

Im trying to get someone from germany to post to uk off ebay as i want some parts of him e.g Hebo reed block, Polini variator etc. need ideas on colour schemes aswell.

Although i know this part of the forum is extremely dead!

Does anyone have any Piggy parts that there selling cheap that will post to UK, looking for tuning parts ?

:love::W

^^ I mean "there" you can t find any good project at all but thats only my opinion.
If you look for Zip projects I could find you some sick badass projects on german,danish or italian forums :)

Parts where you can buy stuff..

Scooterattack.com ships worldwide.
scooter-center.com as well
http://www.sip-scootershop.com/main/base/Home.aspx also a good page.
Tuning is expensive,and u ll have a hard times finding parts very cheap except u look through some german forums but I dont know if ppl ship over to the uk.

yeh if you could find me some projects of the 'old' shape zip i would appreciate it. I seen alot of cheap parts of ebay.de, but alot of people will refuse to send to UK, which is stupid as i will cover cost of postage. but o well! I know all the sites to buy new,, just wasnt looking to spend alot as im currently un-employed and its hard gettting a job when your 16 atm.

now ordered a PM tuning x-tech 70cc kit and have alos got a new shape zip front panel coming. Bike is stripped of plastics and ready for some tuning :D

little video of my leds that i wired up, its on 3, but iv done alot more, but couldnt be arsed to show them all :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO7sKF5Ntqc"]YouTube - rgb leds flashing, for my piaggio zip project ;)[/ame]

Back