Vento ZIP Project

Mexicano said:
I'm fabricating a new manifold for this engine:

DSC03545.jpg

Larger intake tube for KOSO 28 m.m. carb:

DSC03546.jpg

Exactly this kind of mod is what i'm looking for. For my 26mm PHVS DO.

X187 said:
Exactly this kind of mod is what i'm looking for. For my 26mm PHVS DO.

It is easy to do, just cut away the original tube and keep the flange, select the desired tube diameter, get a piece of tube of the right diameter and bend it at the desired angle, weld it and you are done!

To bend tubing you will need an specialized shop to do it for you, I got the help from an exhaust shop.

Hola! Estoy impresionado con tu proyecto... :O Dónde consigues todas esas partes? En ninguna tienda online que he visitado he encontrado partes para mi Triton Gt5, buenom Vento ni siquiera aparece en las listas de marcas. Y luego los motores de 100cc (bueno, 90) :S casi no existen en Europa y USA... porfavor dime donde consigues tus partes. Quiero ahcer algunas modificaciones a mi Triton. Gracias!

elias said:
Hola! Estoy impresionado con tu proyecto... :O Dónde consigues todas esas partes? En ninguna tienda online que he visitado he encontrado partes para mi Triton Gt5, buenom Vento ni siquiera aparece en las listas de marcas. Y luego los motores de 100cc (bueno, 90) :S casi no existen en Europa y USA... porfavor dime donde consigues tus partes. Quiero ahcer algunas modificaciones a mi Triton. Gracias!

Sorry Elias...I don't want to be petulant or crude to you but this is an english forum and one of the rules is to write only in english..if you want to write in Spanish please use the P.M. feature.

Regards,

why do you make the manifold that long ??

I mean the distance the fuell mixture has to travel before it enters the reed is WAY to long .. , if you shorten the distance the mixture has to travel you will increase the reaction on the gashandle and more power..

Boelie035 said:
why do you make the manifold that long ??

I mean the distance the fuell mixture has to travel before it enters the reed is WAY to long .. , if you shorten the distance the mixture has to travel you will increase the reaction on the gashandle and more power..

On this ZIP is not enough room available to short the manifold, it is a very small frame, the lenght of custom manifold is the same as factory.

wehave the same scooter here in Suriname . but the name is different .it is called topboy
wer dont tune then . the engine can't take the abuse haha. we tune extreem.it is a nice cute bike. if you tune the bike replace the cranckshft and the bearings . use c3 bearings(hi rpm).for the gearbox use thicker oil than sock . wish u all the best and i respect you for trying with this bike . setup looks good man .

Back