Yasuni C21

MrBenelli

10sec Racing
Has anyone had the chance to test the new series of yasuni racing scooter exhuast as of yet? If so can anyone give me the information on the exhuast, how the feel it performs mainly on a minarelli engine and is it really benefial to upgrade from the C20 to the C21...

Thanks in advance

Advertisement - register to remove this

it all depends on the rest of your setup.

on the scooter of marco (XSH) with speed tuned, 28 keihin pwk etc, it had more HP and a much wider powerband then the c20

I kinda wonder 2. And what you say Aerox-Evo 70....but I guess he wonders just like myself, will anyone with a set-up that performs excellent with a C20, benefit from a BHP increase and a more wide-spread powerband.

i dont think so, the speed was even adjusted to the c21.

i have both exhausts soon (c20 allready, c21 within 1 week) but i will test them in january with my tuned evo70 and koso28.

Aerox-Evo70 said:
i dont think so, the speed was even adjusted to the c21.

i have both exhausts soon (c20 allready, c21 within 1 week) but i will test them in january with my tuned evo70 and koso28.

Changed exhaust/transfer timing?

Does the C21's operate at higher rpm's than the c20? And in case of the wider spread: is in a wider spread above and below the C20, or increased in only lower or higher RPM's?

you'll hace to ask marco :) (Marco_v_W)

here the difference (without varioworking --> powerband)

combi_vast.JPG

those are quite very high HP readouts, definitely the C21 is much, much better than it's predescessor the C20 and look at the curve it's making 20hp from 13500 up until 15200 rpm & the torque curve is nice & flat from 11000 rpm upwards!

now this is really my kind of pipe i sure do hope my C21 comes here soon i can't wait to try it on my MHR team/speed set-up. :D

Folkert,

finally i convinced my brother to get rid of my stupid MHR team 2000 pipe and the proceeds of the sale will go to the purchase of the C21 pipe, when i get my hands on this pipe i'll be the only one in the Philippines to utilize such an exhaust 'coz the rest still use that shitty MHR team2003 & 2004 pipe.

Aerox-Evo70 said:
remember, this was on minarelli, a speed 70 tuned to de pipe etc...

yup i know that & my Speed cilinder is also heavily tuned & i had to tune my MHR team 2000 uitlaat just to make it work on my cilinder but thanks for your concern. :)

tiba_karotsu said:
yup i know that & my Speed cilinder is also heavily tuned & i had to tune my MHR team 2000 uitlaat just to make it work on my cilinder but thanks for your concern. :)

Francis,

Just to make sure, the C21's header flange is of a smaller diameter than the C20. So it might not perform better on your "max" tuned MHR cilinder.

At least not without making special C21 modifications.

tiba_karotsu said:
those are quite very high HP readouts, definitely the C21 is much, much better than it's predescessor the C20 and look at the curve it's making 20hp from 13500 up until 15200 rpm & the torque curve is nice & flat from 11000 rpm upwards!

now this is really my kind of pipe i sure do hope my C21 comes here soon i can't wait to try it on my MHR team/speed set-up. :D

Folkert,

finally i convinced my brother to get rid of my stupid MHR team 2000 pipe and the proceeds of the sale will go to the purchase of the C21 pipe, when i get my hands on this pipe i'll be the only one in the Philippines to utilize such an exhaust 'coz the rest still use that shitty MHR team2003 & 2004 pipe.
...Hi everybody, tiba just hold on and i'm very hopeful i can get that carrera21 for you to test it this coming summer especially when i'm around to see it perform...

It's a good exhaust, but it needs a lot of rpm to perform the best way, i wouldn't use it for a stock evo kit.. But if you mod it, it might be able to perform very good..

All in all a good exhaust, but i wouldn't buy it if you have c20 like i have.. The difference on track isn't THAT big imo. But it's a taiste of habbit i guess ;)

Back