TJT F1 vs. Yasuni C21

beta675

....All this while the feedbacks are good for Yasuni Carrera 21...But how about TJT F1 exhaust?...How does it perform?...Anyone who can give some infos about this brand?....Any comparisons...?... :)

Advertisement - register to remove this

I had the TJT f1 & yasuni c20 on my speed cilinder minarelli, The TJT performd on MY setup better than the yasuni c20:) more acceleration & power, buth i didn't test it on a dynojet.

I`ve also tested the TJT F1 & The bidalot c20 on the same cilinder (Evo Tuned).
The sound of the TJT F1 is :~, and the performances were way better.
I did not test it on a Dynojet

....My setup is just a full malossi with an untuned MHRteam cylinder using a Team2000 exhaust....I'm just wondering which exhaust we're going to buy to replace the Team2000....Almost everybody in our place (Philippines) are using Malossi or Polini....I think it's time to be different among others.... :)

Last edited:
BurN said:
please take a moment to look here:

http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58643

i've tested te c21 against a KRD F1 (this exhaust is similar to the TJT F1)

u need to multiply the scores with 0.8...
Thanks a lot for directing me to some infos, Yasuni C21 has shown more wider powerband as compared to the KRD in one of the tests...And i also noticed that the new exhausts are compared to the old MHRTeam2000 exhaust...How about the Team2004?...any comparisons...?.... :)

burn i had also a team cylinder and before with a hebo racing 2 exhaust,i sell it to buy a c21.i see your test and i wonder if i have do a mistakes.can you help me

gé nitro said:
and anyone know what the best exhaust on team cylinder please,hebo racing 2 or c21?

There is no best exhaust... every engine will perform different. En these is only one way to find out what exhaust will perform best on your setup. And that is TESTING it!

Back