TJT F1 pipe?

AMSOILKid

I'm new to the forum, a friend told me about it. This place is great. Anyway need to know your opinion on a TJT F1 racing exhaust. I have it on a full race MHR full race 491 benelli. Do you guys think its better than the MHR race exhaust?

Thanx

Advertisement - register to remove this

Amsoilkid has a 491 that is maloissi everything... but his cylinder is UNTUNED!
WHat would be the BEST exhaust sustem... not necessarily the tjt... what about the c 16-20 or 21?

well the malossi untuned works best with the malossi team pipe if u tune it then i would go for a C20-C21. C21 is only preferd for tuned motors though.

If you really want a tjt exhaust again the only dealer in bermuda is added speed. Or u have to hunt on thet net. However for different choices of muffler that u wanna look at there is a site called www.sip-scootershop.com they have a pretty good selection and they deliver to bermuda also.

F1 will perform fine on a untuned MHR Team :)
If you'll tune it in the future, I think you're better of with an exhaust that can take more RPM's like Yasuni C21/MHR Team exhaust/etc.

In The Netherlands (Holland ;) ) MHR Team is called MHR Speed and MHR 70 is called MHR Team. Quite confusing isn't it :)

Back