Yamaha Aerox Race Pipe ?

Jamie_Aerox

Yamaha Aerox Owner !
Hi I Am New To The Forum , I Have A 06 Yamaha Aerox And Am Going To Get A RacePipe But Cant Decide On Whether To Get A Giannelli Or Laser Exhaust .. Does Anybody Have Either Of These Exhausts What Would You Reccomend ? :?

Advertisement - register to remove this

well im running a laser x-pro and its working alrite getting a good top speed and ive got the fastest 50cc setup besided my mates who runs a polini evo, been told by pro's that its a crap pipe for the money and i will be changing to a giannelli shot.

If your planning to change other things on your bike (like cilinder ) i would strongly advice you to wait it out and buy a gianelli.
It runs better too on a 50cc (not a big difference).

Dr

I have a yamaha aerox with a 70cc Mallossi sport kit and a gianelli next exhaust. I am thinking of upgrading the pipe to a gianelli shot, for better performance. I have been told that the best tune for the cvt woud be 5.4 rollers and red Malossi contra spring and others say 4.2 rollers and a white spring? I am a little confused at this time and without buying several sets of rollers and springs I'm not sure what will work best. Right now I have stock rollers and spring and I am not to happy with the performance. My top speed is about 80km, but I have to get the scooter up to at least 63km for the next gear to kick in to take it to top speed. If I hit a street with a small incline or a head wind and the scooter won't go above 60km it won't kick up into top speed. Anyone who has an opinion or actually has an aerox with a similar set up please let me know what you think would be my best option to improve performance.

Thanks
Bruce

hi

hi i am new to this i have a 04 yamaha aerox 100cc and it only hit 55mph. what can i do to make it faster? what rollers, sports exhauste are recomended and what else can i do to my bike to make it fast thanks jame s

hi i am new to this i have a 04 yamaha aerox 100cc and it only hit 55mph. what can i do to make it faster? what rollers, sports exhauste are recomended and what else can i do to my bike to make it fast thanks jame s

do this;

Malossi or Polini 57,5mm kit
Ruima 51,5mm stroker crankshaft
tune carters & cilinder
Windjammers exhaust pipe (Japan)
28mm carb
VL14 reedvalve
malossi multivar 2000
malossi 128mm rear pulley
malossi maxi delta clutch
polini gear kit

this will give you 133cc so it should have lots of power at an accessible range, not too high revving, it will be a very fun street scooter for sure.

do this;

Malossi or Polini 57,5mm kit
Ruima 51,5mm stroker crankshaft
tune carters & cilinder
Windjammers exhaust pipe (Japan)
28mm carb
VL14 reedvalve
malossi multivar 2000
malossi 128mm rear pulley
malossi maxi delta clutch
polini gear kit

this will give you 133cc so it should have lots of power at an accessible range, not too high revving, it will be a very fun street scooter for sure.

Where can i buy the ruima 51.5mm crankshaft online? and.. do i need a spacer for the cylinder head with that crankcase right? is incluided?

Back