This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Yamaha Aerox R 50 LC wiring harness

tiba_karotsu

OVERREV TUNING
hey guys, i bought a Yamaha Aerox R 50 LC this morning at a reasonable price but it needs some things that need fixing, the wiring harness is gutted as it was brought home in pieces & assembled at home by the previous owner.

the gauges isn't working, no lights, the front vario is shot, the carb needs an overhaul, this would make for a good roadrace scooter but i want to restore it back to it's original condition but of course the engine will be tuned for performance, 100kmh will do for now as the engine is only 50cc, i already have some of teh tuning parts needed but for now the wiring harness is what i'm looking for.

here's the frame number of the scooter;

MBK INDUSTRIE
VG5SA145000000790

the last owner says it is a 2003 model, will any wiring harness from an Aerox R 50 LC from 99 to present fit my scooter?

if you know a place where i can buy a new or used wiring harness i would really appreciate it, please help me save this scooter from neglect i want to give this scooter a new lease in life.

pics to come soon.

Last edited:
Last edited:
thanks a lot Frank! i owe you one, do you think they are willing to ship it to the Philippines? better ask them myself.

Another project is at hand. hehehe.

Good luck in finding wiring harness for that sexy machine.