Wich cylinder performe BEST?

Gasrullen

Untuned on a Minarelli AC (yamaha neo's)

MHR 70
EVO 70
Hebo Hi racing

And wich exhaust and so on...(sorry but i dont know anything about racing cylinders and i couldnt find any other info when i searched..)

Advertisement - register to remove this

If you don't know anything about racingcilinders, I wouldn't begin with buying one. You'll just screw them up without knowing what you did wrong. Believe me ;)
If you want to go for a 70cc cilinder, I would begin with a DR70 or something like that. Laterone, when you have some more experiance, you can look for a faster cilinder.

well...i have polini corsa/scooterattack/polini crankchaft and so on so thrust me i know how to set it up and so on but i dont know about the performance...;)

Originally posted by Gasrullen
Untuned on a Minarelli AC (yamaha neo's)

MHR 70
EVO 70
Hebo Hi racing

And wich exhaust and so on...(sorry but i dont know anything about racing cylinders and i couldnt find any other info when i searched..)

I suggest the Polini EVO too! I've an MBK Ovetto (same as Neo's), and the EVO AC performs well on it! The EVO is very reliable and powerfull!

I would go for the MHR. For me, it's the most reliable, I can't explain why, it's just the feeling. Wich one is the fastest, I can't say. It depends on the rest of your set-up.

okey, Thanx :)...well a EVO 70cc 10mm...then i can drive with my scooterattack crank...

EVO 70cc cylinder *10mm*
EVO 70cc exhaust
Polini Kevelar drivebelt
Polini 21mm carb (ALREADY HAVE)
Polini replica *by scooterattack* crankshaft (ALREADY HAVE)
Doppler Airfilter (ALREADY HAVE)
Malossi Flyclutch (ALREADY HAVE)
Malossi Multivariator
SKF C4 or C3.. (??) **The most expensive on scooterattack :)** (ALREADY HAVE)

This is an street machine...so i think thats a pretty nice setup then :)

Originally posted by Gasrullen
okey, Thanx :)...well a EVO 70cc 10mm...then i can drive with my scooterattack crank...

EVO 70cc cylinder *10mm*
EVO 70cc exhaust
Polini Kevelar drivebelt
Polini 21mm carb (ALREADY HAVE)
Polini replica *by scooterattack* crankshaft (ALREADY HAVE)
Doppler Airfilter (ALREADY HAVE)
Malossi Flyclutch (ALREADY HAVE)
Malossi Multivariator
SKF C4 or C3.. (??) **The most expensive on scooterattack :)** (ALREADY HAVE)

This is an street machine...so i think thats a pretty nice setup then :)

C4 bearing is totally unnecessary on street, it has got very big clearance, so it is for very high temepature engines, and the SKF C3 is good up to 18000 RPM:)

Last edited:
definitely i'd recommend EVO70AC, it's better made than MHR AC cilinder (i know b'coz i had MHR AC). nikasil on EVO cilinders are by far much better.

right now i have plans to buy new cilinder kit for my Jog to replace my MHR speed cilinder kit and Polini EVO LC is on the top of my list with the MK Pro Race 2 coming in 2nd.

once the MK PR2 cilinder arrives i shall take measurements of the ports & post what my thoughts are on this forum. until then stay tuned.:)

Back