Which shop in bermuda has best prices on race parts?

str8dum

I'm heading to Bermuda in a couple weeks for vacation. Figure it might be a good time to pick up some race parts to avoid costly euro shipping to the US. Is there a good shop that has like Metrakit inner-ignitions with lights, Polini EVO cylinders etc? Or do you islanders still have to order from europe?

Thanks!

Advertisement - register to remove this

There are 2

Cycle Care Spares and AddedSpeed

Cycle Care has evo stuff not sure if its up to date ones or not dont really do polini right now.

AddedSpeed is the local metrakit dealer havn't heard of them having the new metrakit ignition with lights. The owner is on this forum somtimes his user name is speed u can ask em wat he got im not sure.

If u staying more then a week u should go to the race track at southside check some racing out.

racing at the track this weekend and then two weeks from that, no metrakit inner roter with lights, but I think cycle car has the polini one with lights

yeah, the polini isnt much cheaper then the MK/PVL. I'll be out there sept 6th thru the 11th, so hopefully theres some racing then. Would be cool to see some hot rod scoots.

str8dum said:
yeah, the polini isnt much cheaper then the MK/PVL. I'll be out there sept 6th thru the 11th, so hopefully theres some racing then. Would be cool to see some hot rod scoots.
Our next race is Sept. 10th. Look for the Sava Zip No.#100.

Speed

Yeah look for #100, the Elites...you know what I'm talking about Speed lol

PS{One protest pulldown: $500, Finding a legal measurement of 47.67: Priceless} *Remember for everytime your malossi zip gets blown away, use your Mastercard :)

Last edited:
yeah well, what happened happened, and guys had to know what was up with that motor. you don't race a scooter, so you don't get it Dante. the bikes all do almost the same speed down the stretch 65-71 mph. that bike and Red have always been fast, for YEARS, but it got a whole lot faster all the sudden, not too long ago now. straight up Speed, you've got your stuff together now, and it's gonna be an all out race to the end. Afer this past Sunday, I'm loving every minute of it mate!

FUracing8 said:
yeah well, what happened happened, and guys had to know what was up with that motor. you don't race a scooter, so you don't get it Dante. the bikes all do almost the same speed down the stretch 65-71 mph. that bike and Red have always been fast, for YEARS, but it got a whole lot faster all the sudden, not too long ago now. straight up Speed, you've got your stuff together now, and it's gonna be an all out race to the end. Afer this past Sunday, I'm loving every minute of it mate!

Just a lil bit of humor mate, its nothing personal, but I do understand where you are coming from, and I don't have to race to know stuff, like tuning, but I understand what your saying, send me a pm on the 2f4r motor progress, peace.

Last edited:
Back