On-line Shop

beta70

Pls help me having problem w/ my beta ark k series my headlamp assy are busted plus the taillight socket is busted also, im looking for a shop online can you guys give me a link so i can buy from the net. tnx

Advertisement - register to remove this

shipping in the philippines...

guys i wonder how much would it cost like on shipping if i have it delivered in the philippines like cylinder kit, vario, clutch bell, torque drive and a crank?

and what hassles do i have to be prepared with like dealing with the buraots in customs etc...

thx...

guys i wonder how much would it cost like on shipping if i have it delivered in the philippines like cylinder kit, vario, clutch bell, torque drive and a crank?

and what hassles do i have to be prepared with like dealing with the buraots in customs etc...

thx...

shipping from europe costs big time plus the amount you'll have to pay to customs is about 30% of the value of the parts, good thing we have true overrev as our 'fafa'. ;)

wow!!! expensive 30% for the customs!!! and lets just say 10% for the shipping. have you tried bringing it through a balikbayan box and declare it as used spare parts?

shipping from europe costs big time plus the amount you'll have to pay to customs is about 30% of the value of the parts, good thing we have true overrev as our 'fafa'. ;)

Back