This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Which kind of engine?

Mexicano

Mexicano
Which kind of engine does the gilera runner 125 uses? is it a Minarelli horizontal engine?

I would love to know if the exhaust from this could be used on my Aerox 125 c.c. air cooled engine, I mean if the shape of the engine/header is the same as mine or If I need to make some modifications to it.

Thanks!

The Runner Fx125 uses a Piaggio engine (125-150-180). The Areox has a totally different engine! 125 cc Aerox?? I know only 100 cc air cooled Aerox, or do you mean tuned 100 cc Aerox? You need to modify the pipe!!

Last edited:
If I remember right he got a bigger bore on his bike and I think a stroker crank as well to bump his displacement up.

yeap, my engine is originally 100 c.c but I added a 57.7 m.m. big bore kit and a 48 m.m crankshaft.

O.k. I understand that piaggio engines are different but, could the shape of the pipe be similar? Do you think I can use a exhaust from gilera in my engine?

The shape of the pipe is different, cause your engine is really horizontal, but the Piaggio engine has an X degrees angle, so the header shape is very different, even the header screws postition, and the mounting bracket too!