Which exhaust for DR 47 mm cylinder?

Klaus

Which exhaust should I get? I am driving with a DR 47 mm cylinder. I have tried the TopRacing exhaust but it did not drive well with my cylinder.
It is for a SFX.

Over and out
Klaus

Advertisement - register to remove this

hi,
you mean the DR evo sport cilinder?
hm, the top nardo normally runs on this cilinder
..if you get a bigger carburetor (17,5mm dellorto) and fine tuning(abstimmung) the exhaust has to run ;)

greez tim

Originally posted by Tim[VRT]
hi,
you mean the DR evo sport cilinder?
hm, the top nardo normally runs on this cilinder
..if you get a bigger carburetor (17,5mm dellorto) and fine tuning(abstimmung) the exhaust has to run ;)

greez tim

I'm talking about the GIANELLI nardo, n00b.

Originally posted by The_Real
#
lol it's called GIANELLI SHOT u n00b;)

STFU asshole, I'm only helping this dude. In Holland also Nardo as Shot is available. ( for piaggio )

I don't tolerate a big mouth from Junior members. :|

And as far is I know, there is no Shot for Honda. Only nardo.

A NRX'll also do fine. Yasuni R too.

You're conducting like kiddies ^^
The Gianelli Shot was earlier called "Nardo", before Top Performances bought the rights to build the pipe, they also got the name. So atm you can only buy as "NEW" a Gianelli SHOT and a Top performances NARDO. I think u could only get a Gianelli Nardo used.
And, there is absolutely NO difference between the pipes except the muffler.

---Back2Topic---
Yes, the Nardo/Shot would run great, but a ZX won't run bad aswell, if you haven't any chance to get a Nardo/Shot.

Greetz

Originally posted by SRurbanKID
STFU asshole, I'm only helping this dude. In Holland also Nardo as Shot is available. ( for piaggio )

I don't tolerate a big mouth from Junior members. :|

And as far is I know, there is no Shot for Honda. Only nardo.

Dude, get upto date with your exhausts and take a chill pill!

Originally posted by RaVeMaSt3r
You're conducting like kiddies ^^
The Gianelli Shot was earlier called "Nardo", before Top Performances bought the rights to build the pipe, they also got the name. So atm you can only buy as "NEW" a Gianelli SHOT and a Top performances NARDO. I think u could only get a Gianelli Nardo used.
And, there is absolutely NO difference between the pipes except the muffler.

Greetz

Do you think I don't know that? Since summer, the nardo, with kevlar ( NRX look a like ) Silencer is available in Holland. Also the shot is available.

now back ontopic plz.

Back