This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

which cylinder?

s0be199

Hi!

I´m running my aerox with corsa, 4race and 21mm arreche. How much would it increase performance, if I would just replace corsa to some other cylinder? Like Stage 6 racing, manston replica, due-plus... Some else? if I take some of those, should I replace the exhaust also?

Uhmm i think it would be a big difference. A manston in example is most faster than Corsa. Anyway i think you should buy a Yasuni C20 or something like that.
And i think you can keep the 21mm

I think I leave those high-end cylinders alone. So far. It would become too expensive for me. Because I drive my scoot almost every day. And I just changed the original crank to a lektronis racing (C4 lagers). Why I took it, is that it was only brake in drived. And it costed only 40e. so I don´t wanna replace the crank again... yet... So what would be best cylinder for that? Piston pin is 10mm.

better to change the crank indeed

is the Stage6 ProSport maybe an option? they got pen10 and not expensive. I got the AC version on a Beta Ark and for daily use will be ok I suppose, especially with the 4race.

DuePlus is normal pen12? (don't know..)
but reliable and good too

Due+ / S6 Sport Pro aren't any faster than a corsa...

Originally posted by $aint
Due+ / S6 Sport Pro aren't any faster than a corsa...

you could try the stage6 racing with the 4race, i think it will give a nice inrease, though mayb the cilindrer is a little too high-revving for an eneryday-drive...

Mayb a gilardoni/italkit?

Do u wanna take the time every time you have 2 drive to let the engine reach its optimal operating temperature?

Btw. Don't you have nay problems with ur Amal?

I don´t think I go with Stage6 sport. Because I allready have better one (corsa)? And the Stage6 racing is with 10mm pin also. As well as due-plus. Is the Stage6 racing better then corsa? If yes, what about due-plus?

What is the dark sides off the Stage6 in everyday drive? I mean the high revs..

I don´t have so big hurry, that I wouldn´t have time to warm up my scoot

Actually, yes I have problems with setting my carb setup to be good.

i dont wanna start a new Thread so i ask here...is it more HP@ STAGE6 70CC RACING then POLINI CORSA @ Neo's ac...i have a pen10...but its a Scooterattack...15000rpm+

Originally posted by Gasrullen
i dont wanna start a new Thread so i ask here...is it more HP@ STAGE6 70CC RACING then POLINI CORSA @ Neo's ac...i have a pen10...but its a Scooterattack...15000rpm+

the Stage6 Racing has approximately a 20° longert exhaust-port-opening duration, think you can imagine what that means

@s0be199:
If you have the time 2 warm up your scoot you can get an alu-cilinder, which of course is better

The Due+ is approximately as fast as the Corsa...

I think a cilinder with an exhaust port duration of 170 to 180 would be ok for everyday use, whilst still having good performance...

As far as I know the S6 Racing's exhaust port duration is around 183°, so that would still be ok

Like i said maybe an Gilardoni/Italkit? (Dont know how fast they are out of the box...)

Or a hebo/athena Alu (not the racing)?

If S6 racing has 20 degrees (?) longer exhaust-port-opening duration then corsa. Corsas exhaust-port-duration would be around 160. How can I know, what exhaust-port-duration times is good on witch pipe?

Originally posted by Gasrullen
scooterattack drive with at 4race on a stage 6 racing on the nrg huh?...maby 4race is the best then

what do you mean with 'scooterattack drives' ?

How much that 20 degrees is in power? hp?

What exhaust would perform best for that 180 exhaust-port-duration? Or what ever it is...

hehe... not at all.. that's an 180cc engine with evolution 180cc exhaust

the matt green one from Jens