Team 06 Neo's LC

AeroXJunkii said:
OMFG 14 years old and building a project. Youre very Young man very good, keep it going and succes with it ( @ nl sorry ben niet zo goed in engeld ghehe )
I borrow the neos, when I was 12 years, it was whit Evo 70cc lc , but now I right in the last winter, get the team 06 :D

Swobber said:
Looks great Peter.

Are you soon ready for the first meetings?
We will need a race this year!

/Swobber

Danish - Skal vi have et race eller hvad swobber? :p
The neos been from day to day more ready :D
To day I have use some heavier roles in my VARIO, that help a lot :D

Last edited:
Put the links between
 and img.

Holy Crap :|

Nice man! How do you get the money for the scoot?
Awesome.. How old where you when you start tuning?
Sorry for my bad english :*

Willy^ said:

Peter is like 14 or something :)

Stil only a lad, but a lad with skils!

/Mekai

Willy^ said:

I was 9 but that was just a Puch Flagskib :p
When I was 11 borrow I a Aprilia Rally, and I borrow Malossi Sport, C16, 21 Dellorto. Then I sold it, and I then borrow the Neo's, the Neos was whit Evo Lc 70cc, Bidalot C20 , mikuni 24TM , PVL digital and a lot more, after that i borrow a C21 and a Dellorto VHST 28mm, and now I have borrow the Team kit, whit exhaust :)

Bette_Peter@DK said:
I was 9 but that was just a Puch Flagskib :p
When I was 11 borrow I a Aprilia Rally, and I borrow Malossi Sport, C16, 21 Dellorto. Then I sold it, and I then borrow the Neo's, the Neos was whit Evo Lc 70cc, Bidalot C20 , mikuni 24TM , PVL digital and a lot more, after that i borrow a C21 and a Dellorto VHST 28mm, and now I have borrow the Team kit, whit exhaust :)

by borrow u mean bought right?
how the hell did you afford this setup!?

Is that Important Frank?

I rather think that he just worked a lot and that they earn a lot money in Denmark. When I was on holiday a couple of years ago, I met some Danish people who told me that they have huge payment for work...

The reason of that is that the economy is very high there. But if you look at the high prices of the goods there, it is not more then nessecary. When danish people buy foreign goods (like Internet shops, Scooter-Attack i.e.) they look rather cheap for them.

Back