slider 172

i like the look of it but will this be bad for handling/ wheelies? i can make it more horizontal by using a smaller suspension or even mounting the suspension further back

well iv got my 125 loom, regulator and cdi and a smaller shock when i get a spare day il try and get her running but heres a small update:

well i haven't updated in a while just got some stage6 goodies!
DSC00022-2.jpg

DSC00026-1.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC000209.jpg

PA030053.jpg

PA030054.jpg

PA030055.jpg

PA030056.jpg

first attempt at modding a panel

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00004-4.jpg

DSC00005-3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ideas hope it will all work out, I'm following this one :)!

Was it hard to fit the subframe on the slider frame and do you have any pics of the subframe?

il get some pictures tomorrow for you, wasn't that hard really just cut a bit of the frame away where the old mount used to sit and grinded down a nrg 50 mount down i then welded two bars along another part of the frame its a bit hard to explain but the pictures will help!

hi

how is the slider project?

the under tray will look good when do

just one question?- where did you get the stage 6 parts from.

hope every thing is ok

cheers BYS

orite carl you might remember me as nrg andy do you needs a hand with that slider as engine looks dodgey i got a few shocks here oh and got a diff bike now as want to make the nrg more custom and for other reasons

nar the engine is as stable as houses and has lost abit of the vertical ness when i fitted the sr rear suspension, but i like it how it is i just need to mod my slider fork stem to fit aerox legs in, so i can fit my stage6 disk and mount the brake without the hassle of designing and making a new bracket which would be solid!

UPDATE: modded some aerox fork legs and fitted my stage6 disk to see what it looked like on the bike.
oh and barboo i dont think the SR suspension has made much difference but theres a picutre in the update

iv'e already sold the 28mm using a 21mm delorto on it now, havn't really updated as i can't walk at the moment just had an operation on my leg so can't do much wokr on it, i have been trying to sort the loom out to get it running but havn't had much luck.

because i had already ordered a stage6 280mm disk for the aerox wheel, i may change the rear runner wheel for a aerox 100 wheel when i get it running

Back