simonini evo 80cc aerox

vector

Hi, I run the athena 80cc(47.6-43) on my aerox for now, but I want to try the simonini evo 80cc (47.6-44). Anyone have experiences on this kit to share?? My setup is: hebo ng vario, torque drive, 16/38 gearing, 28mm flatslide,stage 6 filter, malossi vl 14 reed, yasuni c20, stock ignition. I make about 125 kmh at 10800 rpm with great acceleration given that I weigh 108 kilos. I would also like to know if someone have tried the stage 6 ssp 280mm oversize brakedisc with adapter for stock caliper?? any info on these items would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement - register to remove this

if you want to go with a stroker set up, why dont you try the 2fast4race kit. plenny of the piaggio guys on this forum swear by that kit.

yes I know about the 2f4r, but if the simonini kit is close to the 2f4r, at half the price, I will have the simonini. Here in norway the 2f4r kit cost about 1000 euros, so it`s quite expensive.The simonini is raceported. It has tripple exhaustport and 6 transferports.My athena stroker have only sportporting with one single exhaust and 5 transfers, so I guess the simonini willl rev a lot more. Isn`t there anyone who have tried the simonini out there???

I don't know for sure, but mostly the Simonini cyl's that I've had in my hands looked very awfull. They miss the real finishing touch. Eighter I really don't know for sure if the 80cc kit will be worth the price, because I've never seen one.

As Rydah already said, the 2f4r kits are very worth the price. They have also a huge exhaust port, 4 ports (2 big one's, 2 smaler ones on each side). And 2f4r has an splitted head, one combustion chamber, and a cover for the cooling liquid. You have much better heat transportation from the head to the liquid because of an bigger "oppervlak". I also know that a lot of the dutch guys use the Malossi MHR Team 2004 or later exhaust on the piaggio engines. The minarelli kit doesn't exist so long for know, so I don't know for sure witch exhaust you should try on that kit.

@ youre question about the Stage6 SSP Monster disk, I know that it is worth the money. Most of the drivers here in Holland, who drive with one, use the stock calliper. I only advise you to use reinforced or race brake pads.

Back