Polini Big Evo

Rydah1

i just wanted to know if anybody is using that new polini big evo yet. i know its 94cc and seems like its the biggest bore kit out but does it run like its the biggest bore kit out. are there any results on this bore and crank kit. how does it compare to the current big bore kits that are already out, cristofolini, 2fast, fabrizi, and malossi 88.

Advertisement - register to remove this

I know the first handfull of danish kits has been handed out just this weekend.
Hopefully we will se some power soon.

I know the first handfull of danish kits has been handed out just this weekend.
Hopefully we will se some power soon.
wassup Velo, if that kit is in your hands then i know it will make power, i still remember that aprilia sr with the polini evo 70cc you had. that scooter was animal, the rolling burnout video was nuts. keep me posted to the results.

wassup Velo, if that kit is in your hands then i know it will make power, i still remember that aprilia sr with the polini evo 70cc you had. that scooter was animal, the rolling burnout video was nuts. keep me posted to the results.

Thanks for the trust in me, but unfortunately, when it comes to twostrokes I am sizing down to just Corsa. (Having a 278 ccm Kübler/Malossi Runner I don't need BB)

But Consering Big EVO, it is the finest power tweakers in Denmark who are working on the cylinder kits. And more than one of them have said that less than 30 BHP is a disappointment.

Thanks for the trust in me, but unfortunately, when it comes to twostrokes I am sizing down to just Corsa. (Having a 278 ccm Kübler/Malossi Runner I don't need BB)

But Consering Big EVO, it is the finest power tweakers in Denmark who are working on the cylinder kits. And more than one of them have said that less than 30 BHP is a disappointment.

30h.p. sounds very good, i cannot wait to see the results. we use our scooters on the streets and that big evo just might be what i need to keep with with my friends fabrizi 94cc and my other friends 78cc cristofolini.

Speaking of Evo's, I could use some timing, spark plug, and pipe help for a 70cc Evo2 that I've been running for 2 years, if anyone wants to take a crack at some questions I have, I could start a new thread about it.

Speaking of Evo's, I could use some timing, spark plug, and pipe help for a 70cc Evo2 that I've been running for 2 years, if anyone wants to take a crack at some questions I have, I could start a new thread about it.

so you're finally outgrowing your current setup & want more power?

Back