Roller weights and removing pulley help please

sta4

Ok, so I am going to take out 3 roller weights on my 50 cc Motomojo (acceleration is terrible and I wanted to see if this would help), but taking off the pulley to get to them is IMPOSSIBLE!!! I was using a strap wrench to hold the pulley in place, but the screw is on there so tight I cannot even budge it! I gave it a ton of torque, but still nothing. Any suggestions to make this work? Also, will removing the roller weights make it rev to high and possibly hurt the engine?

Thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

Dude...haha....dont even mess with it. Taking 3 of your six weights out is going to put you so light that you are going to rev to the moon and move like a slug. Put your casing back on now.

If you want to improve things...order a performance pipe and lighter weights.

Dude...haha....dont even mess with it. Taking 3 of your six weights out is going to put you so light that you are going to rev to the moon and move like a slug. Put your casing back on now.

If you want to improve things...order a performance pipe and lighter weights.

Well I already have a performance pipe, but how light of weights should I buy and where do you buy them?

every scoot, pipe and setup is different. Im not familiar with your scooter. You might call a scooter shop or search online for your scoot.

good luck

Back