question about fork change for speedfight2

zizixs

my friend from Latvia want to change his original one arm speedfight2 fork to aerox or some else forks...

if he buy a fork from aerox, the rims from aerox and also front brake system from aerox if he could put the fork and rims on speedfight2 without any problem?

i mean problem with fork diameters (where the fork connect the frame) for and bolt's diameters and distances for rear rim...:?:?:?

i saw lot of videos where other tuners put aerox fork on speedfight 2 but i dont know about diameters... probably he use lathe to fix the problems with diameters...

for example video from youtube.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXCdMqha60"]YouTube - Speedfight 2 full Polini Evo part 1[/ame]

sorry for my english...:X

thank you before9||6

*D

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Its not a hard mod (so im told) but no one seems to have measurements (diameter of the stem i think is no problem) length is the issue i think (and it should be easy to get round that)
Why does he want to do it?
1 - If for handling check engine/swingarm bush as it usually has play and gives the speedfight the high speed turn in wobble

2 - If for brake power (or stoppie's) a good sports bike front master cylinder/lever setup will help (lots) and the caliper mount has plenty of workable material to fit 4 pots (even 2 calipers)

Anyway let me know how you get on (if i find out any details i will post)

Back