This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Project F15 "R"

RaVeMaSt3r

Manni,Harry,Kurt ;)
Hello Wanted to show you the history of my f15...
I'm from Germany, don't undestand dutch very well, so please try to comment in english

So...
all began with the buy of an F15 Mod. 2002/03 in Red/Yellow. A few weeks later i fitted on a technigas Next (yeeahhh) and a Hebo Variator. Later it was Time for a 17,5mm Delló and a axwin filter... Now I saw that the Scoot was reduced by the CDI. Bought TOP Yellow CDI & Mod.2001 Light machine... So, now it was time for my first fault, I let a fried ride my scoot, he pulled gas and the fore brake together and fell... The "Kleuren" had to be sprayed, and I thought it was time for more Power. I bought the following kit: Top Due+ 68cc (rod), Hebo shaft, Top Nardo, Arreche 19mm, Doppler Filter and so on... The "Kappen" where sprayed blue. Now it's time for the first pic/s...

The kit ran very good, but very soon I had a destroyed cilinder because of an "kolbensicherungsclip". I fitted an MHR Racing(For Nederlands: Team) and Polini EVO shaft on my scoot. First, I used a polini Speed control, which ran REALLY bad. Then I made the Hebo Vario to fit the Crankshaft, and bought a Yasuni C20, sprayed some Parts white.

I soon noticed that there was a Fault by the cilinder production, the Quetschkante was more than 1,3mm without any gasket. I turned off the cilinder, but the "Beschichtung" broke. Before it was broken, some pics:

After some months it was time for this Parts: MHR Speed 70cc stage 4 tuned MHR Overrange kit, Malossi Binnenrotor met Eprom, MHR Delta Clutch, Mikuni TM24 and so on.... The C20 was polished by me
Pics:

The white Kleuren should be resprayed in Yellow, but the Spraying wasnt well done. After SA Weekend *03, the Kappen where removed, and are soon to be sprayed. Pics from Half-Scoot :

So... Hold on to this topic for any news

Greetz from Germany
r@vY

Last edited:
nice to see some fast scoots from abroad aswell!!
and, why did u buy a 2001 light thing??
the 2003 model was so brilliant