Project F15 "R"

RaVeMaSt3r

Manni,Harry,Kurt ;)
Hello :) Wanted to show you the history of my f15...
I'm from Germany, don't undestand dutch very well, so please try to comment in english :)

So...
all began with the buy of an F15 Mod. 2002/03 in Red/Yellow. A few weeks later i fitted on a technigas Next (yeeahhh) and a Hebo Variator. Later it was Time for a 17,5mm Delló and a axwin filter... Now I saw that the Scoot was reduced by the CDI. Bought TOP Yellow CDI & Mod.2001 Light machine... So, now it was time for my first fault, I let a fried ride my scoot, he pulled gas and the fore brake together and fell... The "Kleuren" had to be sprayed, and I thought it was time for more Power. I bought the following kit: Top Due+ 68cc (rod), Hebo shaft, Top Nardo, Arreche 19mm, Doppler Filter and so on... The "Kappen" where sprayed blue. Now it's time for the first pic/s...
SIMG0129.jpg

SIMG0127.jpg

SIMG0131.jpg

The kit ran very good, but very soon I had a destroyed cilinder because of an "kolbensicherungsclip". I fitted an MHR Racing(For Nederlands: Team) and Polini EVO shaft on my scoot. First, I used a polini Speed control, which ran REALLY bad. Then I made the Hebo Vario to fit the Crankshaft, and bought a Yasuni C20, sprayed some Parts white.

8.jpg

11.jpg

I soon noticed that there was a Fault by the cilinder production, the Quetschkante was more than 1,3mm without any gasket. I turned off the cilinder, but the "Beschichtung" broke. Before it was broken, some pics:
1.jpg

6.jpg

After some months it was time for this Parts: MHR Speed 70cc stage 4 tuned MHR Overrange kit, Malossi Binnenrotor met Eprom, MHR Delta Clutch, Mikuni TM24 and so on.... The C20 was polished by me :)
Pics:
2.jpg

3.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

The white Kleuren should be resprayed in Yellow, but the Spraying wasnt well done. After SA Weekend *03, the Kappen where removed, and are soon to be sprayed. Pics from Half-Scoot :):
rf7.jpg

rf5.jpg

rf13.jpg

So... Hold on to this topic for any news :)

Greetz from Germany :D
r@vY

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

nice to see some fast scoots from abroad aswell!!
and, why did u buy a 2001 light thing??
the 2003 model was so brilliant ;)

Back