Primary Shaft / Casing Types

47lamy

Pictured below are two zip sp casings, first picture is my original C11 model, second picture
is a new set ordered up as C11, but unfortunately cast quite different in the gearbox. I cannot confirm
if correct casings sent as not stamped like original. Also too late to send back as I have opened up transfers etc.

According to diagram http://www.easyparts.nl/choosesubmodel/15/99/0-968-1-m420-m99/ZIP.html
it looks like i may have possibly been sent the C25 ? As you can see I was ready to fit M678727 16/37 primary shaft and
also M678964 14/47. This M primary shaft will defiantly not fit.
Seems like no bearing will fit casings for the primary shaft to run on.
It doesn’t look like there is one available in parts diagram either?
Do you know what the correct primary and secondary should be either malossi etc or standard.
Any suggestions ideas gratefully received!
08122007063.jpg

08122007065.jpg

Advertisement - register to remove this

ahh you have the same kind of problem i had but i fixed the broken part instead. it looks like they have sent you the wrong one for your gears but you can use gears from a nrg/runner etc as they are the ones that will fit your new caseings i hope this helps ive just tryed to say what i know as im a bit new to all this still. p.s if your in england i can sell you my malossi gears which i have spare.

Cheers Mate, yep in the UK. Post the Malossi product Number up if possible, so we can have a look at the one you suggest. I might be interested, Thanks

im not sure on the part numbers where are you ordering from if you are interested in the malossi gears i will fid out the ratio of them if you would like some pictures i have some somewhere add me on msn my addy is barrboo@aol.com

Just confirmed that the suppliers sent me the c25 casings instead of c11, Not good when i have got all the gear ready for c11, The primary shaft locates right through into side casing instead with this design, looking at the part codes on easyparts.nl it looks like Piaggio have moved most the later models onto this design type.

Does Anybody on here have any preference to which design they would use for a race engine. I wanted to use c11 as per my original casings, but not sure what to do now.

Hey Barrboo I dont use MSN by the way, does this sound same as your gearbox, engine stamped c25?

Back