Nutteloosche plaatjes #19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGP122~Beer-Helping-Ugly-People-Get-Laid-Since-1927-Posters.jpg

Nieuwe fiets van m'n neefje

Haha! We hadden een fietsplan op 't werk wat ik moest opzetten. Op een gegeven moment werd ik zo schijtziek van al die telefoontjes hoe het er mee stond dat ik in de officiële memo dat plaatje had gebruikt om iedereen te informeren :D

Dan begin je al fout, 2 virusscanners. Dit helpt niet, je moet echt 1 hebben anders gaan ze tegenwerken snap je.

Aanrader avg8.0, hitmanpro. Als echt hardnekkig is dan gebruik ik meestal hijackthis en kijk ik me registers door.

Regedit neem ik aan?

en wat moet ik dan precies deleten??

Mn hijackthis werkte eerst niet, nu weer wel

virus start iig niet meer op :)

grtz

1995562516_1999999615_obama-mccain_440x293.jpg

Aanhangers van Al-Qaida hebben een boodschap op internet geplaatst waarin ze de hoop uitspreken dat John McCain de Amerikaanse presidentsverkiezingen wint, omdat hij de oorlogen in Irak en Afghanistan wil voortzetten.

fresh-prince-of-bel-air-will-smith.jpg

Will Smith Gay, Hired Male Prostitutes from Hollywood Madame?

Atlanta, GA 10/21/2008 03:21 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)
According to a former Hollywood Madame, actor Will Smith is gay and hired her two male prostitutes. The Madame, who moved her business to New York, tells Ian Halperin that Smith “has swung both ways for years” and was one of her regular clients.

The unidentified woman claims that Smith, who has two children with wife Jada Pinkett Smith, “placed his order” for a man after he trusted that she could “guarantee discretion.”

"I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion,” she said. “Once I convinced him I could, he placed his order. It was for a man. I had 14 women working for me and two guys. You’d be surprised at how many Hollywood stars requested the services of the guys.”
Smith has not commented on the allegations.

In West Philadelphia bending over gays,
on the playground is where i spread most of my AIDs.
Chillin' out, maxin' relaxing, all cool;
Sucking some penis outside of the school
When a couple of gays
Who were up to no good
Startin' fucking buttholes in my neighborhood.
I got in one little bumming and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back