New here....

DiTech pilota

aka Dragster pilota
Ciao Tifosi...

Found this Forum via a link on Paul ItaljetDragster.com Robinson's super site and the more the merrier....

Myself I'm a scootaholic with several tuned and styled scoots on my conscience, one bad black MHR Team Dragster now sold and then there's my Formula Racer:
pic0066.jpg

twist02.jpg

twist04.jpg

twist07.jpg

twist08.jpg

My latest project is a 2002 Aprilia DiTech fitted with Malossi, Giannelli, Braking and Aprilia Racing parts to that I will add some custom made (by a Porsche, Audi & Mercedes chip tuner) software and a NOS system, it will rock the streets of 114 Stockholm...

DP says: Sorry don't speak, read or write your language but my English works.....

Advertisement - register to remove this

$aint in da house:
Me wants to get those parts to

What parts in particular???? Scoot from Italjet, tune from Malossi and a bunch of other stuff that either is bought or selfmade...

DP says: Glad you like my ride...

Most of all I'm interested in these parts:
Malossi/Raceservice 40mm MHR Team cylinder
Malossi/Raceservice MHR crank
Malossi/Raceservice SKF bearings & seals
Malossi/Raceservice MHR Vario
Malossi/Raceservice Torque Driver
(21mm Dellorto with Malossi/Raceservice intake & reed block)

Since I've only seen the Vario and futheron nothing of this entire list. And my interests are more into the direction of 47mm cilinders:)

Greetz,
$aint

$aint in da house:
And my interests are more into the direction of 47mm cilinders

Since you have a SR 50 LC (Minarelli motor) there are no problems geting Malossi MHR parts for that motor, I had all that stuff on my MHR Team Dragster.... The Formula is a bit more difficut to get Hyper Racing parts for since it's using a Morini motor and there I have been using my Malossi/Raceservice connections to be able to find the stuff I needed for my Formula project.....

DP says: Check your local Malossi dealer of 50cc.nl for the parts you need....

Originally posted by Boyd

dude ik ben dislectisch (of hoe je dat ook schrijft |( ) , lullen kan ik wel typen ook (10 vinger blind +160 aanslagen) alleen spellen ben ik niet zo goed in. ben geen domme jongen hoor doe gewoon vwo alleen in spellen ben ik slecht.

dus onder de vwo ben je dom ?:( 8P

Offtopic!

Keep up the good work, and you just have to come to Lelystad next summer. You can hear more about it by asking Razma, or by trying to read the topic in Meetings en Races.

Originally posted by DiTech pilota
$aint in da house:
And my interests are more into the direction of 47mm cilinders

Since you have a SR 50 LC (Minarelli motor) there are no problems geting Malossi MHR parts for that motor, I had all that stuff on my MHR Team Dragster.... The Formula is a bit more difficut to get Hyper Racing parts for since it's using a Morini motor and there I have been using my Malossi/Raceservice connections to be able to find the stuff I needed for my Formula project.....

DP says: Check your local Malossi dealer of 50cc.nl for the parts you need....

I own an SR(Max Biaggi) myself and a Formula 50AC, which will become LC next year. And I do know how to get those parts for a Minarelli engine, but I have no idea where to find it for a Morini egine, mayb you can get me into contact with the raceservice or get me those parts, that would be really great!

$aint says: Those parts are definitely not supplied by my local dealer (they suck here:)) and those raceservice parts are not to be found here via the normale sales-channels

$aint in da house:
and a Formula 50AC, which will become LC next year

Why??? There are more parts for the AC Morini than for the LC Morini....

I would stay with the AC setup and get a either Malossi MHR Replica 40mm cylinder kit (#31 9092) or 47mm from Polini, Hebo or maybe the DR Evolution kit and a bunch of other parts from the likes of Polini, Hebo & Malossi but always use a race crank & rod (like Malossi RHQ # 53 8631) or it woun't be able to handle the power.....

DP says: Go AC and check your PM.......

Dutch Royal T in da house:
Got it, the stuff I meant is calles "alcantara". Is it that?

Noop none of the synthetic stuff... It's real black suede the same stuff that are used on steering wheels in Rally & F1 cars.....

DP says: All real stuff and NO fakes....

Originally posted by Boyd

dude ik ben dislectisch (of hoe je dat ook schrijft |( ) , lullen kan ik wel typen ook (10 vinger blind +160 aanslagen) alleen spellen ben ik niet zo goed in. ben geen domme jongen hoor doe gewoon vwo alleen in spellen ben ik slecht.

k dan weet ik dat voor de volgende keer

Back