2003 Aprilia DiTech is here

DiTech pilota

aka Dragster pilota
Ciao Tifosi

Between the 7-15 December is the Bologna MC-Show and Aprilia is showing the DiTech for 2003...

The Tuono replica...
srdt_04.jpg

GP 1 replica...
srdt_03.jpg

Sport Pro..
srdt_02.jpg

Marco Melandri Spderman replica Limited Edition...
srdt_01.jpg

SBK Replica
srdt_05.jpg

DP says: Check out Aprilia.com for more info...

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

@ DP
Can you tell me something... I have bought the 'new' ditech gp1 and I have the '80km/h' speedo, but do not have the (ugly) black silencer and the new shield on the exhaust, 2.5software is on:) So do I have the modificated new ditech or not...?

MisterEngels in da house:
I have bought the 'new' ditech gp1 and I have the '80km/h' speedo, but do not have the black silencer and the new shield on the exhaust, 2.5software is on

When did you buy it?? But it sounds like you have the updated mid 2002 DiTech a perfect platform for the upcomimg (mid February) Malossi 70cc kit...

DP says: I love high tech and what's more high thech than a DiTech, on 2-wheels...

ice in da house:
but aprilia is boring me, i want to see new models! not just new paints

Sure is time for that... Belive me the 2004 SR will be something special, last time we visited Aprilia in Noale .it we got a quick look at it and it's totally new....

DP says: When Malossi releases the DiTech 70cc kit many other tuned scoots will bite the dust...

How can you put a 70cc on a DiTECH, will the onboardcomputer handle that, because i think the 70cc cilinder needs more fuel, like you put a carburator with more mm ( like 19mm ) on a normal 70cc.

That spiderman version is cool, some people here say the old SR is better then the new type, well i'd rather have the new type then mine :D

@SRurbanKID
Dr komt een nieuwe ECU, die word bij de cylinder meegeleverd;) Hierdoor spuit hij meer benzine in.. Zal zo ongeveer 12á13 microgram(nanogram) weet niet zeker welke van de 2:) inspuiten ipv de std 6á8

SRurbanKID in da house:
will the onboardcomputer handle that, because i think the 70cc cilinder needs more fuel

The Malossi 70cc kit will be complete with cylinder, piston, head, injector and software....

DP says: We have been promised this kit since June of this year but now they say February 2003....

Back