ResizeofDSC06034.jpg

ResizeofDSC06040.jpg

ResizeofDSC06042.jpg

ResizeofDSC06044.jpg

next step...paint job!! :)

Narx it's good

it will be good scoot

me like :)

di si nabavio amortizer, treba i meni jedan?? = were you buy shockabsorber, and I need one??

Last edited:
I share the same opion like Tom#19.

Front rim should be the same as at the back.
With the runner rim and the aerox front rim it doesn't match.

you can try to fit a aerox rear if you want to match the front, the italian guys use the aerox rear on there BW's when they do the 180 engine conversions.

you can try to fit a aerox rear if you want to match the front, the italian guys use the aerox rear on there BW's when they do the 180 engine conversions.

It actually was an aerox rim, but twisted due to hard acceleration :)

i wonder how the frame wil eventually look after mounting your panels.

i get the idea that the engine mount will end up underneath the firefox if you know what i mean.

REALLY love this project!!!

grtz Ken

i wonder how the frame wil eventually look after mounting your panels.

i get the idea that the engine mount will end up underneath the firefox if you know what i mean.

REALLY love this project!!!

grtz Ken

Thanks! I think I know what you mean, here are some new pics so you can see how it's gonna look.

ResizeofDSC06113.jpg

ResizeofDSC06112.jpg

very nice and clean. do you plan on modding the engine and if so what parts do you plan on using.

Thanks.
You can see the part list in my first post, but I'll drive with a stock carb and an airbox for a while because I can hardly find some time for the bike so in a month or so I'll put a 28mm on it and port the cylinder.
It's almost running, only thing left to do is to sort out the wiring loom.

Back