Martin Racing Performance Dealer

Advertisement - register to remove this

I think I start a Euroshop in the US.

Consider it, seriously. Other than Moped Hospital (which is great, btw), there just isn't a good clearinghouse of scooter parts. I don't count MRP, as they sell to dealers only, and there are some issues with them I will not get into on this forum.
The big issue is the Euro vs Dollar and shipping cost. The online scooter dealers in Europe really put it to us in the U.S.

scootertrog

Consider it, seriously. Other than Moped Hospital (which is great, btw), there just isn't a good clearinghouse of scooter parts. I don't count MRP, as they sell to dealers only, and there are some issues with them I will not get into on this forum.
The big issue is the Euro vs Dollar and shipping cost. The online scooter dealers in Europe really put it to us in the U.S.

scootertrog

I have consider it seriously. But the thing is that I'm really busy with my study that's gonna take atleast another 2 years.

And right now I don't have any income, just a poor student. Maybe I will in 2-3 years. Bram's Tuning and Parts shop!

I have consider it seriously. But the thing is that I'm really busy with my study that's gonna take atleast another 2 years.

And right now I don't have any income, just a poor student. Maybe I will in 2-3 years. Bram's Tuning and Parts shop!

Might not be much of a future in it for 2 stroke parts.
In US most have been phased out by emissions regulations.

Might not be much of a future in it for 2 stroke parts.
In US most have been phased out by emissions regulations.

There is always a way for dealing with that. Parts sold are not suited for road use. For racing you can buy whatever you want.

It's the same here. You cannot drive with that stuff on the street, so the boxes come with stickers "for race use only"

Btw, US hassen't signed the Kyoto treat ;)
See alot of oppertunities :p

Back