Malossi 172 vs fabrziz 210 fht for 2 stroke

Rwade

All Or Nothing Racin
I want to know the avialability of parts for the fabrizi 210 kit for the 180 cc 2 stroke runner engine. Also i want to know its advantages ova the malossi kit and which anyone thinks is a better performer.?

Need a site where i can easily find tuning parts for runner a while back i saw upside down racing forks never to be seen again would really apreciate that information thank you.

Advertisement - register to remove this

I want to know the avialability of parts for the fabrizi 210 kit for the 180 cc 2 stroke runner engine. Also i want to know its advantages ova the malossi kit and which anyone thinks is a better performer.?

Need a site where i can easily find tuning parts for runner a while back i saw upside down racing forks never to be seen again would really apreciate that information thank you.

Aloha. when I was running my Runner 172, the better cylinder was the Malossi 172 over the Polini 180. The Fabrizi was supposed to be better, maybe just because of the extra cc's. But IMHO a well tuned 70cc has even comparable/USABLE power unless you are driving on the freeway.

frank

Just use the search button!! There are so many topics about the Fabrizi 210cc kit and even comparisons with the original and Malossi cylinders!

topics: "Bore & Stroke in Gilera 180 c.c.Engine" and the others

The parts are still avaible from the manufacturer (there is a new cylinder version with short studs).

I think you talk about the really expensive Bettella UD forks! It costs more than 2500 euro!

http://www.bettella.com/english/products/novita/forks.htm

Online-shop for the forks:

http://www.espower.nl/product_info.php/products_id/6756

Back