**KILLERTEAM** AEROX 4 Race (SPAIN)

i think i cracked my neck on that 90º foto ... and im making my back with the same bcd piece, it is pretty high, but with the seat monuted it dusnt look that bad, but its pretty unconfortable, and for race even more i would say...

well i ll think about the seat...i got 2 now so i m gonna try to figure something out...
its true that its not very confortable for race... i got to change maybe the suspension cuz its too long...well i got to test it first on a track so..

i made that alu things there to make it more "stabil" cuz otherwise i ll brake the plastic with my racingboots...it got to be hard...so i did that..

dsc01873bo9.jpg

well i m gonna make next week my second back...its gonna be fiberclassed together and thats it....cuz it needs to be light...like that i got 2 back...one for optic and one for race..

dsc01877kv7.jpg

it was such a sunny day today so i thought,i could make some pics XD

well the brake cable hits the radiator if i turn left....i got to fix that soon and than i ll start to polish the front wheel a bit...i m gonna put as well the water tubes than...i got 10 days free next week so im gonna be very busy :)
dsc01880xa2.jpg

dsc01882po3.jpg

well guys end of next week i ll update it again,but a bigger update....i m looking forward....

also leute naechste woche werde ich mit groesseren updates kommen...

so guys i was busy the last days-

lets start with a sad picture...well i was agressiv and i couldn t control myself so i let my hands free XDXDXD sometimes u just get tired of things
dsc01887he3.jpg

i just couldn t look at it anymore ...well i m gonna make something new of it,btw i already started my second backpart...is so much more less---its still in progress
dsc01891ez7.jpg

well finally i did my crank
dsc01902ct0.jpg

its amazing how it looks when its first done...the memspacer makes a huge difference...lets see if its gonna help

dsc01948ar6.jpg

step by step my heart goes BOOM XD
dsc01957rr3.jpg

dsc01957rr3.jpg

dsc01965qm9.jpg

dsc01975kw0.jpg

that OIL smells so nice XD
dsc01978am5.jpg

i still wait for my micrometer,jets etc and my ign cable...so if they arrive tomorrow i ll start to adjust everything for the first run....its soooooooon time XD

i will keep working tomorrow and on friday,i m also doing my second aerox in the same time so its doble work XD

update coming tomorrow

hey guys... update again

now my holiday week is over,so lets take a look how it was...

my revcounter is not in the correct position...its gonna be higher below the other counter....,but i wasn t bothered to put the inside plasticparts on....so its just for now there....u ll see when its done XD

dsc02009kf2.jpg

its still not finish but its fine for now...its really solid which is good cuz the racing boots would probably brake the plastic or in case i fall....i m gonna make it a bit nicer but in the moment i just wanna get it started so i m not taking 100% care at the optic parts...

dsc02006zh0.jpg

i just hope the other counte will make a good job XD
dsc02005cj5.jpg

so the ignition is done...i just miss to messure the squish and other small things..

dsc01995bq6.jpg

the backpart its not finish yet but i think is definitely better than the other one...i ll make the other soon when my project is done,....maybe to sell it or just to have it as spare...cuz i think,when i fall on the track i m gonna need a spare one DX

dsc01992cg2.jpg

u guys see it coming?well I DO XD

dsc01989sc5.jpg

well now i have school again with lots of exams...so i can work on my bike on the weekend again...if everything goes fine,i ll start my engine next weekend XD

the first run is very soon...................

to be continued...XD

hey guys...i was on sunday on my way to marbella (144km)...i m driving now for 4 YEARS without accident and than that :-(

u can see on my nice pic (made by paint XD)

that intersection is pretty big...5-6 cars would have place next to each other..

well i was in the middle and wanted to continue straight...but i looked left cuz there was other car there...the following second i looked right and than i kissed the car XD and i fell down.well I stood up very quickly cuz other cars was close behind me....we stopped and started to talk about it...well of course it was my misstake cuz i didn t look right. but the car shouldn t have turn left in front of me...shit happens...the insurance won t cover my bike :-(

hhhhst7.png

i think i can handle it with 130 euro. i got to change the two bodyparts below,
the chassis is fine....luckily cuzi mean the car had a massive bent XD
the handlebar made it,but its still in good condition...i ll check it this weekend..

dsc02027wi6.jpg

dsc02025vc5.jpg

i didnt feel any pain at first,but the day after i couldn t move though...my whole right side was handicaped....especially my neck....
i didn t go to a hospital,my father (hes medic) took a look at it...but im still alive XD

back to my project
the first run is very close...

i just need to buy a spark blog,front tyre,and a new throttle...its gonna be done this weekend...and i will definitely start the engine this weekend.so i hope my next update will come with A VIDEO...

dsc02017xf4.jpg

i just put that cables around cuz i want to be able to take it out whenever i want

dsc02020uv3.jpg

for now i ll concentrate only on the engine and than ill continue with my bodyparts

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5077/dsc02020uv3.jpg

i

haut rein...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I GOT GREAT NEWS:...

SHE IS breathing,vibrating,screaming LOL!

the engine IS RUNNIN:..

i started it on saturday......what a goddamn nice feeling...and its so loud though..

unfortunately i could make a run cuz i had not enough brakefluid and i had to help my teammate liam with his bike too.
there is still lots of work to do. i ll continue on saturday again....
still miss to do lots of stuff and adjust especially the carburator...i just gave it a bit throttle to feel the pressure and i ll tell u guys,it could lots of pressure XDXDXD it just need to be adjusted. i ll do it together next weekend together with my mate on special long street....than i ll upload better and more vids XD
i worked on friday from 19.00--4.00 *CRAZY* slept 4 hours and at 8 o clock i went to liam to make his bike,than we rushed the whole day around to get our final parts and kept working the whole day working...so today on sunday...when u r building ur engine u ll find always new probs u didn t expect but this time i solved them luckily good and quick....

its VERY good news that the engine works,now the next stage is to adjust the whole engine and than i got to change lots of stuff like the radiotor tubes...i need to put and make them nicer and put all cables nice :) than the killswitch,epump new tyres etc---
after that engine start i can t stop dreaming about my FIRST RUN.... but i got to wait till next weekend so u guys...

see ya very soon...

EDIT!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7QzRB8hA1o

its just a vid to make it a bit intresting...IS JUST A ENGINE RUN....

dsc02036hd5.jpg

dsc02034gk9.jpg

Last edited:
Cant wait to hear the sound of your monster :D
Everything on your scoot looks very neat and clean!
I like that second radiator :W

Good luck

HERE WE COME....****KILLERTEAM****

Liam my teammate and me we made our FIRST RUN(s)!!!

it started all on friday,we both prepared our bikes for Saturday and packed everthing we need...

the next morning liams dad drove him to my house and we kept pushing our bikes down to the riverway (4,5km) LOL but we got no trailer so we had to push
dsc00562fd1.jpg

dsc00598tq3.jpg

when we first arrived we both just jumped on our bike and had our quick run than problems started to come...
liam who adjusted his carb already before had not really engine probs like me...i had not really time so i started to adjust on the same day...my bike started a bit bad,and reved pretty late(see video) i think it was cuz of the mem.spacer.i guess it was the perfect timing(later i tried without and it was MUCH BETTER).well we still made our run like u can see on our videos XD
but the my carb. kept falling of...the mhr inlet is a bit broken so i need to prepare it more so the carb goes deeper in...that was actually the main prob and i tried lots of diffrent jets but it still head always starting probs...i checked all...WELL NEARLY all...than at the end of the run i had a run again and i heart a strange noise.i looked down and i saw the stator (the yellow ign part) was moving *SHHHHHHHHHHHIT*
the vibration must have been to much for the srews...that was the reason also why my bike started all time so bad cuz the stator moved from and back all time and i didn t realise...so that was definitely a minus...but it had still lOTS of power XD
so next time i ll come with new vids......

as u can see on the vid,it just kept lifting all time XD
liam waterpump broke cuz of the vibration.
i still need to adjust lots of stuff cuz my squich 0,68 is definitely to high(liams 0,48) but his bike isn t done 100% yet,he still miss to do the carb a bit and clutch etc...

i hope u guys enjoy our trailer....

comments plz XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fslc7VCRYeM

who wants more

nice project.the drive like crazy in spain.i have a house in marbella.bud where can you buy scoot parts there do you have a adress?

up

hi guys

i had to replace my snd radiator,so i put below the bike..lets see if its still gonna make a good job but it hit the front tyre so i had to change it

dsc00690bk6.jpg

well i still miss to fiberglass some pieces but its almost done...i m gonna paint in may in black and white....
dsc00686hg3.jpg

dsc00680wu9.jpg

i m gonna make more vids on the weekend....still need to ajust my bike
THX for comments...

sooo sexy... ;)
the body without paint is so good... :D
but why did u move the radiator?
i'll put a second radiator like u did(i've a Mbk Nitro...), behind the front wheel... but it's smaller than yours ...

Back