**KILLERTEAM** AEROX 4 Race (SPAIN)

@rox evo 2

i had the c21 before,so i can tell u only a difference between the c21 and kundo

the kundo is defenetely the better exhaust for pro race.keep in mind that all that depends on the timings.i guess i just had an lucky combo with the kundo and the timings of my pr2.
of course i changed lots of things during my tests like the clutch,rollers,squish etc...but it was enough to see that the kundo reacted always better than the c21.
and more agressiv acceleration and higher revs are the results.especially on track,where u need torque the kundo f1 has power at all revs.
the kundo f1 is more for track than for sprint.
the c21 is an awesome exhaust,but according to MY EXPERIENCE,the f1 is the better exhaust for pr2,its quiet similar to the pr exhaust of metrakit.

back to the topic

i wanna show u guys my "NEW PROJECT" coming soon.
i wanted to try something new ,something offroad,so i decided to get an quad.
its the brandnew ltr suzuki 450 2008 black edi.

dsc09176zj5.jpg

its just amazing to discover the landscape,going wild and drifting all day long.its my second love beside my aerox.

i want to show u a few more pics
dsc03379bn7.jpg

dsc03384my8.jpg

atm its totally stock.even the accelerator is restricted LOL.
i had to learn to ride a quad properly(it goes quick XD).
on friday i ll bring to the first revision,then they ll open me the throttle,exhaust and they ll put the cherrybomb XD
its a fucking beast,and i can t wait to kick some ass on the streets.if u guys are intrested,i ll put on sunday a few vids on,cuz this saturday i m going with some guys for a cruise(700raptor,2? 400ltz,450yfz and an can-am)i ll definetely put some vids on.
i got as well a scorpion alarm system installed.there is too many jealous spanish bitches.an amazing system which got even an perimeter sensor and an remote control which informs me at any time about the status of my quad XD

it cost me lot of money,especially the insurerance(900euro) alarm+inst.550,extra lock 100,clothes etc even more.,
but the worst! is the fuel consumption.if i fill up for 9 euro,it rest for max. for 80 kilometers XD so i spent around 50 euro every week XD.

tomorrow i ll receive my new sa order.than a update will follow....

@rox evo 2

i had the c21 before,so i can tell u only a difference between the c21 and kundo

the kundo is defenetely the better exhaust for pro race.keep in mind that all that depends on the timings.i guess i just had an lucky combo with the kundo and the timings of my pr2.
of course i changed lots of things during my tests like the clutch,rollers,squish etc...but it was enough to see that the kundo reacted always better than the c21.
and more agressiv acceleration and higher revs are the results.especially on track,where u need torque the kundo f1 has power at all revs.
the kundo f1 is more for track than for sprint.
the c21 is an awesome exhaust,but according to MY EXPERIENCE,the f1 is the better exhaust for pr2,its quiet similar to the pr exhaust of metrakit.

many thanks for the answer :) and good work in the beatifull quad :)

new parts

hi guys

i was shopping yesterday and i found a lot of stuff XD
finally i got the stage 6 racing slicks,
i expect a much better grip especially in curves,cuz on track i lost too much time in curves.
in the next 2-3 weeks i m going on track again,so a update will follow.

dsc03436qb7.jpg

some new jets,and 2nd jet kit will allow me to carb my bike even more,especially after the stage 6 kelk.
a new wing bell and belt are for my streetaerox cuz they are wasted.
the sticker set will allow me to repait the back part with new nicer sticker.
i got to do some paint jobs,but i ll do it in the next weeks first.
some spare malossi rollers

dsc03433rg6.jpg

i had to buy also a new helmet for my quad,so i finally found in malaga my fox v3 helmet.it weights only 1,3 kg and carbon fiber made
dsc03438dc2.jpg

dsc03440dk7.jpg

and some gloves as well with carbon
dsc03441qn0.jpg

the next days i ll update again....

the racer looks very nice, the movies are :W keep up the good work +ralf+

where do you live in spain? my parents have a house in Spain, ( in Ayamonte near Huelva) :)

ok people

i want to represent u guys my new second ENGINE project XD.

i m quiet happy with my pr2 on track,can keep up with mhr team 2 driver and powerfull enough to succeed.but there is still a lot more potencial of an scooter engine and i want to let me know for the very last time XD
tcr,2fast and mhr big bore is a new level.
so i decided to make an second engine for show and fun.of course also of the tuning habbit...i just can t stop tuning XD so thats also a reason why i start something new.
i will test that engine also on track with slicks to make my experience on the absolut highest potencial of a scooter.
depending on time and TRANSPORT i ll race also in the scooter cup with my pr 2 and normal tyres(slicks not allowed) thats why i m making an second engine...

my setup will be

mhr big bore 86,5ccm
mhr crank 13mm
stage 6 ignition

the rest i ll swap always.
i want to have also an second ign. cuz i cant be bothered to adjust it everytime i change.btw, i wanna see how it goes next to the mhr ign. and find out,which one is really better AFTER MY experience.

i trust malossi and malossi is/was always producing cyl for track and not for sprints.
as i already know,the cyl will cost around 400 euro which is cheapper than tcr and 2fast,just the crank is gonna hurt the wallet XD XD XD over 600 euro its gonna cost and u won t be able to ride this cyl without that crank. at the end its gonna cost more or less the same as an tcr kit.
in france is the cyl ( i know where XD) its already avaible,SA will have the following weeks(where i will order)
my target is to be finish before summer and reach the 30 hp mark XD whatever it takes and how it takes XD

@zelu of course SPAIN does have dynos.
but there is any close to me.but so soon i got my new engine ready,i m gonna look for a dyno XD

@bwsevo2004
my topspeed was 126km/H...but i think there is still more possible....and we talk about real 126 km/h XD
i got the delta clutch and the mhr overrangekit

@blackspirit
u don t want to know how much the helmet cost XD
lets say it like this,i could have get almost an mhr team 2 cyl for that XD

wow your top speed is pretty good, during the summer i had a base polini engine i dont even know the name of it but it ws the cheapest i could find, i got hebo clutch and variator, i got gears and vforce reed valves, and a malossi team replica pipe and i was hitting 97km/h on a gps ( completly accurate) it was fun, but now i have a Polini Evolution, malossi mhr 13mm crankshaft, 21mm del orto carb, gears, Vforce reedvalves, still deciding on the new clutch and variator, but atm with the hebo clutch and variator and the malossi team replica pipe and i havent broken it in yet but it goes so nice :) it wheelies at anytime i want it too, i havent broken the engine in yet so i dont ride it hard yet but i can tell its alott faster then my other engine, i am thinking about getting a polini ignition and a malossi team 2 pipe. sposedly i will be doing 150km/h on gps :) i hope i do 150km cause no one here in Quebec qill be able to keep up to me, the guys around here think that changing the weights in the stock clutch and buying a 50cc pipe is modifieing a bike.... well thanks and i will definetly watch this project i want to know how the ignition is and if the bike improved :)

thanks, shawn

The O/R (over range kit) is the best tranny to get. it is a complete kit, so it all works together for maximum results and minimum wear. It has a larger pulley (torq driver) and vario that uses 19X15.5 rollers. I noticed a huge difference when I installed it on my zuma ( America's BW).

update time

is was an wonderful sunny day,so i took my quad for a ride XD

it was about time to take it hard and ride it so XD

here i got some styler pics XD

dsc03565ec4.jpg

dsc03580lv8.jpg

i dont know why but i love this pic....mistery XD
dsc03581ee5.jpg

i m soon gonna do some change on the quad,i just need to continue with my racing project

unfortunately i m in big minus after the quad.it has cost me a fortune all the things and the quad self but i had to make an order.
the new stage 6 ignition and forks has to be a new part of my aerox....my forks are old and i do need to adjust them on track,so lets see how they perform.
i m still not sure about the cyl mhr big bore...there is in italian forums massive discussions.the first tests came out and only 24 hp...they were saying the timings are reallu bad.well for that reason i m still gonna wait with the crank and cyl...the rest is coming...this week i m gonna get also my spare rims and engine what i ll use NEXT to my pr2 engine.end of the week i ll update then when the order arrives.end of the week i ll be in granada again,doing my aerox,so i hope i can do some updates XD

here the vid
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Z42iETYnk"]YouTube - Killerteam Racing**Suzuki LTR 450 2008er[/ame]

@bwsevo2004
what do u mean exactly?

new stuff

hey guys,
new stuff arrived.

dsc03616qx7.jpg

i had only one night to work with my bike(its 140km away from me)so i did what i possibly could.
i had to change also the crank bearings of my streetrox so i had double work
dsc03618zr9.jpg

a few hours later i got tired,but i had almost the street rox done .
so took the old forks off and started to fit the other ones..
my first impression is WOW :-D
very good quality and an amazing handling.its very hard and easy to adjust.u just need to be carefull to adjust both of them igual cuz there isn t any line and it sometimes doesn t make this "clicks" .

dsc03634hu9.jpg

well the slicks i ll put very soon on,but i need to paint the rims b4.
i also need to port my mk a bit.the stage6 ignition i ll test very soon.i wanna put in my second engine(tcr or big bore still not sure what to get)
i m gonna test the airfilter to put it on when necessary like going in town XD joke.....i ll put it on my second engine,cuz i dont want to risk anything to such an expensive cyl XD
spare belt and other things.

dsc03635sb1.jpg

dsc03639rj4.jpg

than i made a few pics together with my aerix after the busy night
dsc03662nm7.jpg

they still need to get some paint jobs so soon when i have time

dsc03665wt1.jpg

i still miss to get a few things but i m closer and closer to the final

greets

Really nice work. I think it´s gonna be a true challenge to get a 30bhp from the rear wheel with the Big Bore, as much as I´ve heard TCR puts out more than the Big Bore-s.

Back