This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I want to modify my scooter with a 70 cc kit...

jodacaparome

how's going?... good... guys I want a modify my scooter with a 70 cc kit... however, I dont know if it's worth it in my e-ton beamer matrix 2... Also I would like to know what do I need first to add this kit...

{!Thaks a lot!!...

I fixed the link... I just put down twice the "http:" part... now is working.... I have a 2-cycle, air-cooled, oil-injected engine...

Yes, Eton uses a Minarelli H style engine.

Yamaha Zuma/Vino/Jog cylinders will work for it, and there are a wide variety of exhausts, carburetors, and other trick parts available for your bike. What parts you should install depends on what you want out of the bike. If you want full all out race (not recommended for street use) then you can put a racing crank, high end cylinder, and all the other goodies that you can find people playing with on this site.

If you're wanting a reliable street setup or if you're wanting to upgrade in stages instead of all at once, I strongly recommend that you buy a carburetor and cylinder at the same time, and pre-mix your fuel/oil. Those nylon oil pump gears aren't to be trusted with anything other than the stock engine. 32:1 is the ratio I use with Motul 510 (for my street bike). Then, as you add more parts, you'll have fun noticing the different performance gains that each part will give.

~Josh

the eton moped does have 18mm mikuni vm carb can use 70cc bore kit. need to change the jets and premix 32:1 oil in gastank and run oil pump on and fill oil in oil tank..

my jog had polini contesta bore,, stock pipe, and 21mm carb can go over 80-85 kph.

Thak yo'll... I'm going trough all of the items that you have posted... I'm gonna study them an in the future.... I'll be posting what I did... Thank you'll again... 9||6 ...

Aloha, I would spend a little more and get a good exhaust and find somewhere else to save. Get the quality cylinder first, (at least a Corsa), then exhaust (such as Yasuni R, 16) and variator. If you run out of money you will have a good base with the above. You will be disappointed very soon if you start with "not so good" cylinder and exhaust.

Frank

i have a1991 yamaha jog i put a 70cc kit in it 30mm carb expansion chamber and roller weights but its geting blow back out of the carb soaking my filther i put 2 set of different reeds in it still have blow back it got 138psi compression can anyone help please