Hyper Tuning Info? Cylinder and Exhaust

Biohazard-[SF]-

Rox Powah
Hey guys,
I'm getting a mineralli block (LC) From aerox soon for my magic, i want to really move me around, i need help with Cylinder and exhasut combination!

The Cylinder Choices are:

Polini Evolution 2 - 70cc LC
or
Metrakit Pro Race 2 - 70cc LC

I wonderd if anyone knew which of these would pull the most untuned and for that sake tuned as well..

Exhasut Choices...

I want to get the best possible exhaust for the cylinder im going to get, but my choices are limited to:

Polini Evolution 70cc
Metrakit Pro Race 2
Yasuni C20
Kundo F-1
Hebo Hi-Race....

What combination of this things would u guys think would work best?

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

First: I´m a little confused.

Your getting a Mineralli block, and your choice of cylinder is between the evolution and MK pro race2? Is the engine LC? Or are you going to modifie the AC mineralli to LC?

Well. If its LC (as I prosome) both cylinders have a lot of power. But I think that you would get the best resulsts with the Evo 2!

Another thing is that I have heard bad thing about MK pro races coating.

Originally posted by Speed Fury

that was for the pro race 1 indeed... the second version is a lot better..

But sad enough.. not a lot people have experience with this cylinder

Originally posted by Speed Fury
First: I´m a little confused.

Your getting a Mineralli block, and your choice of cylinder is between the evolution and MK pro race2? Is the engine LC? Or are you going to modifie the AC mineralli to LC?

Well. If its LC (as I prosome) both cylinders have a lot of power. But I think that you would get the best resulsts with the Evo 2!

I no som1 that has tryed it but ofcourse, he hates me :p

Hehe I guess im the guy who hates you :)

Well.. I can only recommend u to choose the Polini Evo 70cc .. I have tryid both Metrakit Prorace1 And 2.
But Evo is the most wild of these 3 kits..

-Enjoy

Originally posted by pXc

Well.. I can only recommend u to choose the Polini Evo 70cc .. I have tryid both Metrakit Prorace1 And 2.

-Enjoy

Iwas thinking more along the lines of steffen

Originally posted by pXc

-Enjoy

Hehe Okay, but his off to piaggio now... Dont think hes much into his Aerox anymore..

Well if i where you i would buy The Polini Evo cylinder and the exhaust, Its really nice.. Been riding my Aerox today, Crazy ;)

Originally posted by pXc
Hehe Okay, but his off to piaggio now... Dont think hes much into his Aerox anymore..

Well if i where you i would buy The Polini Evo cylinder and the exhaust, Its really nice.. Been riding my Aerox today, Crazy ;)

But the evo cylinder works at 13.700 unported, (according to polini)

and i read om IST the Kundo f-1 works at 10-13000 RPM, does anyone no the working RPMS of the other 4 exhausts?

Back