HOMEMADE EXPANSION CHAMBER EXHAUST

Fast Feddy

Just a report back about that software results. The expansion chambers I built using the 2 STROKE WIZARD Tuned Pipe Software” worked excellent. Now built 4 exhaust systems for different bikes, and all performed extremely well. Keep getting more request. Seem my part time job is now port and pipe 2 strokes. There link is www.buildandclick.com . i recommend this software after try various others and the 19 euro price don’t break the bank…

Sold my vespa for a VERY good profit after much interest when they saw it run ...:)

Advertisement - register to remove this

its seems like its based on the blair formula's, though it looks it has some extra functions, but programs with the same formula's can be downloaded as freeware asswell ;)

Yes, Initially I thought so too. But I did try that formula’s more than a year ago and after using this software I got different exhaust measurements, and the performance was definitely improved a lot with this pipe compared to the previous one based on blair’s formulas.

Previously I started with blair formulas, and got so so performance compared to my friends bikes. Then had to cut the pipe and test different lengths and sizes to try improve the pipe. Previously all the cutting and testing made my pipes botched up looking by the time they performed well, and I had to remake the complete pipe after finding dimensions that worked well!

These times, using the 2 Stroke Wizard Tuned Pipe expansion chamber design software, I only made one pipe each and it worked powerfully from the word go, without any experimenting and cutting needed. Also this program don’t ask you to guess exhaust temperatures and such, it work all this values out by itself ... I am really impressed…

Back