Help me tune my Neo's

Gasrullen

This is what i have on my neo's now:

Scooterattack shaft
SKF C4/C3 dont know, the most xpensive! :)
Polini Corsa 70cc
Polini/delorto 21mm
Malossi powerbox
Tecnigas Rs70
Mixing Oil In The Fuel
leovince zx clutch feathers
Polini crome variator Feather
Highflow filter
Polini Reeds
Top performance nardo/Orginal variator
Maby some more i cant remember now

What should you do first if you had NO money+my moped and wanted more topspeed?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Well how much money u got?

Cos if u don thave much!

Then just get:

Top Terformance Trophy (It has power yes)
Yasuni R
21mm Delloroto
Top Performance Varioator and clutch!

That should hit 90km/h i would think! Min does 115 on the speedo! :D

I dunno how much thats in real timings thou....

i have a Top Performance Varioator...it SUCKS...no more kmh and no more power at all...and tune the corsa gives more than getting a trophy..?...thanks for the reply anyway :)...wanna tune my parts thats on and maby get a Overrange and Yasuni C16...

Originally posted by Gasrullen
i have a Top Performance Varioator...it SUCKS...no more kmh and no more power at all...and tune the corsa gives more than getting a trophy..?...thanks for the reply anyway :)...wanna tune my parts thats on and maby get a Overrange and Yasuni C16...

Oh sorry man , i miss read ur post!

Ok well i think ur next step is a port polish of ur Corsa.....

Over Range is a very good choice if ur bike is tuned.... and i think a c16 can do well on the "tuned" corsa!

ok...Thanx! :) that should give like 15-20kmh or something like that?? (now i can drive in max 110kmh on out car sppedo...mine end after 80 and stops on like 90 :D

Top performance variators are really bad, they are hardly any better than the original mina variator wich is pretty bad. I say buy a malossi multivar with ventilvar. It increases performance a lot. Also get a hebo clutch or a flyclutch. I don't know how that technigas rs70 performs, but we kinda hate technigas here
:p For an exhaust I would say an yasuni R or a gianelli shot.

Top Trophy cilinder is exactly the same as a DR70. And we all know Corsa's are faster than DR70 cilinders..... To the topicstarter.. without money you won't get far. You could go to the library and study on 2-stroke and practise on your Corsa. :D

ok..going to get a Yasuni C16 later and a Overrange variator...that should be GOOD :)...maby "fix" the corsa too...Tecnigas RS70 seems to be good :P

Technigas RS70 sucks. A Yasuni C16 would be a good idea if you have any plans for a faster cilinder, otherwise i'd buy a Gianelli Shot if i were you.

If you want to keep driving on the streets a Shot would be a good choice. If you're going for HP's you should get an exhaust like C20, KRD, etc.

Back