[Girlstuning]*Kitty*DSSC

I wrote this text on german,i'm not very good at english^^

Soo wie die meisten von euch wohl wissen,wird Kitty verkauft (bzw. ist sie schon). Gestern (am Sa,den 20.10) waren wir dann am Fluplatz in Sembach um noch ein paar Fotos zu machen. Ein paar schöne Fotos sind dabei entstanden,die ich euch nicht vorenthalten will :)

Zur neuen Karre gibt es im Moment noch nicht viel zu sagen, ich versuche sie bis Ende Januar fertig zu kriegen,ob ich das zeitlich hinkrieg,wird sich zeigen. Sicher ist, dass ich wieder mit einem Sport AC antreten werde.

Ja um ein paar nette Fotos zu machen, muss man sich dann auch mal auf den Boden hocken :D

ext3d53f.jpg

f6wp3da8.jpg

kwd8klu3.jpg

anhgyykx.jpg

so822j3t.jpg

yonhfpqq.jpg

8y7q6aq2.jpg

4pw9mlhi.jpg

ail7ulv9.jpg

bkdukmae.jpg

kra5j5sd.jpg

wjfaimvn.jpg

e2hnpvsr.jpg

e8w56g4a.jpg

s96lrc9q.jpg

7o3bwdi7.jpg

iu3hai3x.jpg

3fy33csm.jpg

aepbyyc6.jpg

6ixrsq5t.jpg

6x55n222.jpg

ioel2ybb.jpg

v9q9umkr.jpg

hb98hpp7.jpg

xw2sqa6r.jpg

8wkx4je3.jpg

prvi83ll.jpg

hgiblfx8.jpg

w74685bs.jpg

f8kqs5mr.jpg

pshinn6d.jpg

u8hs6x2l.jpg

Hier noch ein paar Bilder mit mir und Kitty

chwg6n8d.jpg

8ggcsk3o.jpg

zqxzkpvd.jpg

duemqbsl.jpg

95zyxqto.jpg

r3yf396j.jpg

Grüße,Susanne

first of all, congratz for the new owner of the Kitty :)

second: the new bike is it going to be another mina engine or this time... a pia engine? :) good luck for the new project :)

You called the girl an IT... Shame on you.

Great scoot Suz' ! Great work.

PS ; PS isn't the same as PK / HP is it ? I though there was a difference. Not much , but still...

hi people

i do not know how to read german what is she saying?

has she sold the aerox

doesn't matter the rox still looks very very nice and if i build a sprint aerox i will be baseing some of the things on this one

if the aerox has sold i hope the new owner that care of it, and good luck with your new project

cheers
BYS '07'

Love your scoot:love:

Can i ask i question:p i am buildin an s6r ac sprinter now and i see that you havent any cooling for the cylinder, are you just using the scoot for sprints? is it okey to have it like that then? i will use my scoot for sprints to but sometimes i wana try to get maximal power from it :p do you have any idea how i can cool my ac cylinder whitout a "cooling house" i dont know how to write it8P

Back