[Girlstuning]*Kitty*DSSC

question:

don't you reach more hp with a LC engine ? i know it's more heavy and the water circuit too... but the hp you can extract more than an AC engine don't compensate the more weight ??

nice scoot... :D nice color... :p

Ac engine's can also preduce allot of HP.. But it wil not last long because of the heat its making. So Ac @ sprinting is nog a bad idea at al :)

Really impressive horsepower out of a S6 Sport. For dragracing I see no differece between AC or LC, because anything can handle 150m of outrageous revving. I really cant get this 19-20hp out of my head, cuz my Area 51 with S6 Racing made only 17. Looks good, keep us posted... :D

@ meinerzhagen there were 3 testbanken. On al three there came a different score.

But why is everything driving with stage6 :X, every german sprint setup is a stage6 setup. I don't get that. Malossi is much better voor sprinting.

Last edited:
@ meinerzhagen there were 3 testbanken. On al three there came a different score.

But why is everything driving with stage6 :X, every german sprint setup is a stage6 setup. I don't get that. Malossi is much better voor sprinting.

Cheap as hell IMO :p The best for that kind of money...
If there were any races in my country I would not even look twoards S6.

129-1191241504.jpg

I'm amazed by the records of this scooter, the weight, the power and the parts are far from ideal and the times you drive at 150m are great.

Keep up the good work, wieger

At the start @ Hockenheim I could see you're cillinder for a few second, doesn't look good...

But its a nice Aerox ;)

hey,thank you :) I already had buyed a new cillindre, an sport ac again..

thank you for posting that picture,razma, I'm watching so sad because a few moments before,my cillindre got broken...

My Times at SaWe were: 7.80, 7,96 and 8,40

The Aerox is sold already,because I will make something new.. something that weights 45 kg,not 70 :D but it will be a surprise,so don't ask for the new scooter,I will tell you later :p

Greetz,Susanne

Hi there,i have to say youre rox looks very nice! together with you its a vary good combo!! Whe where in Hockenheim too my girl friend drives sbo!

But about the cilinder ac or lc, i also think a lc is quiker are radiateur is almost in the cilinder:p so much les water!

my girlfriends fastest time this year was 6,97 with the scooter attack starting system!

but keep up the good work! is very nice to see girls drive ,in holland we call that STOER!!

PS:here is a picture of my girlfriend at hockenheim!

[Ir]http://i20.tinypic.com/2m46ltt.jpg[/Ir]

[Ir]http://i21.tinypic.com/2ur8sih.jpg[/Ir]

see you next year !!

Back