Giannelli shot for minarelli

CY_Beta_ARK

Piravlos
Does anybody know where i can buy a giannelli shot for beta ark lc... I have been searching all the on-line shops and i couldn't find anything... pls help

Advertisement - register to remove this

A Giannelli Shot is a 50 & 70cc exhaust. It's a very good allrounder, works great on a standard Minarelli cylinder, but also on cylinders such as a Top Performances Due Plus (the cylinder it was originally developed for) and MHR Replica.
I don't know where you live, but in Holland you can get it from any shop, like www.scootparts.nl etc.

Cruz_e_Silva said:
Try Top Performances Nardo...It's similar to Giannelli Shot

giannelli is cheaper than the Top Performances Nardo...

which is the best:
1: mk sp2, giannelli shot*
2: mk sp2, Top Performances Nardo*
3: mhr rep, giannelli shot (i like this one because i allready tried this on a friends bike)*
4: mhr rep, Top Performances Nardo*
5: other cyl, other pipe*

*(+DeLorto 21mm, malossi vario)

The mk sp2 is more on the level of yasuni c16, c20 and demands more maintaince than the mhr rep. I think that the mhr rep.+ gianelli shot delivers plenty of torgue.

the gianelli shot are almost identical to ceachother

The TopPerformances Nardo, Giannelli Nardo and Giannelli Shot are (almost) the same exhaust. The TP Nardo was developed for the TP Due Plus cylinder, then Giannelli took the Nardo and called it the Giannelli Nardo, and some years later they called it the Giannelli Shot. So you won't notice any difference in performence between these exhausts.

I think the MHR Rep + Shot/Nardo is a very nice combination.

Back