Facts about Fabrizi Maxi Evo 2003 Minarelli

speedy gonsalez

Hello boys..

I'm the lucky owner of the Fab. exhaust for Minarelli, because it has a special shape and peak area. I would like to see some curves, results and have som facts about working area and so on..
Thanks..

Advertisement - register to remove this

Speed said:
Throw it in the trash & TEST your aim. That's the best test for a Fabrizi Exhaust.

Speed

i agree with Speed, Fabrizi never got popular over here 'coz it sucks plain & simple. you pay good money for their parts & what do you get? a hp output that can be beaten by a highly tuned 50cc scooter.

they have pistons & rings that wear faster than you can say " WAAAAAAAAA!!!" & they cost plenty as well, you can't go on changing rings after every other test session & their pipes are much worse than the MHR Team Minarelli.

you have what we call expensive paperweight it just looks good but that's all it is & nothing more, sorry mate.

tiba_karotsu said:
i agree with Speed, Fabrizi never got popular over here 'coz it sucks plain & simple. you pay good money for their parts & what do you get? a hp output that can be beaten by a highly tuned 50cc scooter.

they have pistons & rings that wear faster than you can say " WAAAAAAAAA!!!" & they cost plenty as well, you can't go on changing rings after every other test session & their pipes are much worse than the MHR Team Minarelli.

you have what we call expensive paperweight it just looks good but that's all it is & nothing more, sorry mate.

Is this only on minarelli or is it the same on piaggio ?

Sorry for the littel OFFtopic, but I don't want to open a new thread for this simple question!

Can you tell me guys some Fabrizi dealers in Europe!! Thanks!!

i saw the fabrizi 80cc cilinder kit for piaggio and the port work looked really nice...they might not wear the best but a different piston and a high octane gas will help that...i had a fabrizi pipe for my honda engine and it was decent too, very high rpm pipe with a broad powerband. i feel it was the best pipe besides a hand made pipe for those engines.....just my thaughts

lilplaya_bm said:
i saw the fabrizi 80cc cilinder kit for piaggio and the port work looked really nice...they might not wear the best but a different piston and a high octane gas will help that...i had a fabrizi pipe for my honda engine and it was decent too, very high rpm pipe with a broad powerband. i feel it was the best pipe besides a hand made pipe for those engines.....just my thaughts

I've only seen mediocre performance with Fabrizi parts. Nothing above 13 hp or so, even on scooter with italkit ignition, big carbs and so on.

Speedy: Talk to Morten© about it. AFAIK, he's getting his dyno back soon.

Back