Exhaust for AC Zip 2002

Projectzip

Ok I the have an MHR race replica Cylinder Kit on my Zip I have Carbon reeds multivar and loads of other bits the carb is still standard but upjetted I currently have a Leo Vince ZX exhaust is there something better out there????? than the Leo ZX

Advertisement - register to remove this

Originally posted by Projectzip
Ok I the have an MHR race replica Cylinder Kit on my Zip I have Carbon reeds multivar and loads of other bits the carb is still standard but upjetted I currently have a Leo Vince ZX exhaust is there something better out there????? than the Leo ZX

Yasuni R, Polini ForRace, TP Nardo, Gianelli Shot etc.

The ZX is ok for Piaggio, but i'm quite sure that one of those i mentioned could make it a bit quicker :)

Hmmm is it Road Legal or are they Race Pipes???
As we have very stupid police that like giving tickets for that sort of thing. Currently my bike is doing roughly 67mph on the gps at a top rpm of 10340 i havent put a gear kit in yet as i like my acceleration.

I think a Jolly Moto Racing 70cc will do very good, or maybe a Bidalot c16 will do fine :)

What is the max RPM of your MHR repl. ?

Ps. Damn such a good cilinder, and such a goddamned exhaust. I've been in the UK some times. And all of the scooters i saw there were standard, or with only a cheap bad exhaust. Like a Leovince or a Tecnigas, how come dude ?

Last edited:
Cause we dont have people like twinns over here and there are some tuners but they are so far away and most of the lil 16 year olds are so immature they wouldnt know a tuned scoot if it smacked em in the face.
We have roughly 7 dyno for scooters in the whole country i think

Back